Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars

• 20-10-2001 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

What is the aim of them stars under my name?
    I feel like I work in MacDonalds, you know, where they have them badges and get stars for being "good" at what they do?
    I only have two stars, Why? Why am I a lowly two stars :mad: !!
    They have no use , it says I am a crazy poster underneath the stars, isn't that good enough? I dont wanna feel like I work in MacDonalds...........Please No!!!!!!!

[The above comments mean no harm/hurt to employees of the MacDonalds chain :rolleyes: ]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

more posts = more stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I dont have much to say , wouldnt they be better used to rate what people think of people or something along them lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I agree completely, it's like, if you have more stars you are better. I wonder if it makes people want to post drivel just to get more posts so they can get more stars, but then that would be daft, so maybe that is not so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

They do ... it's called the CS boards :D

we had that stupid period with the trolls board too.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Silence lowly peons!!

*cough*

• Advertisement

Well , there just nice graphics at the moment , cant they be used for something more productive , some spam may be caused by people trying to get stars (sad i know but....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

I prefered the coloured stars, the new grey ones are drab :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by draffodx
    I dont have much to say , wouldnt they be better used to rate what people think of people or something along them lines?

Heh heh... they cry when the karma system is in... they cry when it's removed.

ok..........I'll do that , and yeh we atleast want the coloured stars back! , if not then make them black (no reason, just wanna complain!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

wonders how many stars he has

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

To be honest I dont take to much notice of stars , I just have enough sense not to get into an argument with anyone with more than me , Hell ive been about five posts off "Freak" for the better part of two months ,havent been arsed to get it

Originally posted by Belisarius
    Hell ive been about five posts off "Freak" for the better part of two months ,havent been arsed to get it

You see the stars are even promoting lazyness among boards members , this is becoming serious :eek:

Advertisement