Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Lisha wrote: »
    Excellent, take a bow. When I read it now I can only agree with sentiment. :)

Me too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I think I prefer sunbags to scumbags. Much nicer word altogether. Well said that FB user.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

People Really Need 2 Wakeup B4 Voteing Or Expect More Of The Same 4 Our Future Or Worse Even I Say And Believe This Government Do Not Have Our Best Interests @ Heart Sending Light 🧚*♂️2All 💚

What this country needs, obviously, is less full stops and more Capital Letters.

Will we never learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Haven't read all 500 pages so sorry if it has come up already, but "Happy Belated Birthday" really ****s me off, loads of people say it.

No, you ****ing imbecile I celebrated my birthday on my birthday, I haven't delayed it a week waiting for someone I didn't like in school to wish me happy birthday before I would kick the celebrations off.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Shemale wrote: »
    Haven't read all 500 pages so sorry if it has come up already, but "Happy Belated Birthday" really ****s me off, loads of people say it.

No, you ****ing imbecile I celebrated my birthday on my birthday, I haven't delayed it a week waiting for someone I didn't like in school to wish me happy birthday before I would kick the celebrations off.
    Era not the biggest deal really. Maybe just be grateful someone took ten seconds out of their day to wish you well :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Shemale wrote: »

Someone realized they missed your birthday and decided to send you good wishes after the event... what am I missing here in terms of anger generation?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Local radio facebook with a post asking "I can't live without....."

Some dope trying to be a smart ass posts "Oxygen. I need it to breed".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

valoren wrote: »
    Local radio facebook with a post asking "I can't live without....."

Some dope trying to be a smart ass posts "Oxygen. I need it to breed".

^^^^^^^^^^

That's actually correct. You do need it to breed. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Someone realized they missed your birthday and decided to send you good wishes after the event... what am I missing here in terms of anger generation?

Grammar

Instead of belated happy birthday the great unwashed usually post happy belated birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Twitter headline about the two young lads shot in Dublin over the last two days.

One of the replies:

Symphony: None

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Symphony : Bitterweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Morans everywhere!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

For sale.

"2002 Abi Award Twinstar

Just in!!!

4 birth caravan".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Is there any hand man around to put up afew bits for me pls like crutins polls in 3 room shels picframs if so can u pm me pls thank very much .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Is there any hand man around to put up afew bits for me pls like crutins polls in 3 room shels picframs if so can u pm me pls thank very much .

I love some crutins in my soup.

For sale.

"2002 Abi Award Twinstar

Just in!!!

4 birth caravan".

Only 4 births? Sure its barely been used!

Ok....is there a handyman around to put up a few bits for me please? Like curtains, poles(?) in 3 room ?????????. If so can you pm me please, thanks very much.

The hell is that bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ok....is there a handyman around to put up a few bits for me please? Like curtains, poles(?) in 3 room ?????????. If so can you pm me please, thanks very much.

The hell is that bit?

Shelves and picture frames

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

The hell is that bit?

Shelves, picture frames I think :D

Ah shels, of course. As in top shel magazines.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Girl 2: (friend of young fella) Haha rats you know all bout rats crying in the dochas to get into treatment, ya big methdone swollen slag, yes keep it up ya big

What does dochas translate to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Doctor's [surgery]???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

It's in Mountjoy Prison, the Dochas Centre is for women, I believe. I presume that is what the reference is.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Lisha wrote: »
    Shelves and picture frames

I went straight to those pictures frames with seashells in them for some reason :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I reckon there is a big chance it is the card playing dogs that need to be hanged on the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Just saw someone ask in a group, "Does anyone know, is tuath a forever home??"

Do people actually use the whole forever-home thing not in the context of taking the piss? Seriously like? :D

Just saw someone ask in a group, "Does anyone know, is tuath a forever home??"

Do people actually use the whole forever-home thing not in the context of taking the piss? Seriously like? :D

"Back in my day" it was used as a term for rehoming dogs from rescue centres. How the world turns!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

"Back in my day" it was used as a term for rehoming dogs from rescue centres. How the world turns!

As someone who transports dogs to and from rescues adoption, it very much still is.

As someone who transports dogs to and from rescues adoption, it very much still is.

Oh I know, was involved myself until recently enough. It just seems to have become a human thing now as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,878 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I would have thought a "forever home" in the context of a dog would be similar to "he's gone to live on a farm"....

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Anyone want to test your translation skills? :D

"How like are these to frist cousin there daddy are sunbags that is not aloud around them women and children beters scum of alll scum but alt us girls can still stick together and keep them away fron dirth a lill girl should be daddy pride but unfortaly these lill beautys just hv there mothers theres good men out there that wants to be in thrre children lifes but these to fathers to brothers children are scum they hw could anybody could not love these two models tbh gbm well upp they greats mothers our familys dont want nothong to do with the dirth lisa shes a carit to u baby doll well and fick the child and women beters there dirth of all dirt yee dirths dogs fact"

My best attempt

My children's father is very like his first cousin, they are both scumbags. Neither are allowed around women or children. Scum of all scum. But, All us girls can stick together and keep them away from dirt. A little girl should be proud of their daddy, but all these little beauties just have is their mothers. There's good men out there that want to be in their childrens' lives, but these 2 fathers, 2 brothers, children? are scum. How could anyone not love these 2 models? To be honest, God bless him/her?, well up! They're great mothers. Our family doesn't want anything to do with dirt Lisa. She's a carrot to your baby doll. Well and feck the child and women are better. There dirt, all of ye are dirty dogs. Fact!

Sad really:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement