Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jeffrey Dahmer was mental.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

Dahmer used to keep a severed head in his fridge, with a dish of baking soda beside it to absorb the smell !!. He also kept a severed head in his locker at work, which he used for recreation on his breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Dahmer was deranged but he wasn't half as cold and calculated as Bundy.

Bundy for me is still the text book psychopath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Foockin mad fella. Had he any respect for himself.

If only you'd been able to meet him & tell him to cop himself on or perhaps hit him with your trump card....knuckle down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Wheres Me Jumper?

He was a nice boy. Just misunderstood.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Mad as a bleedin brush and spoon. Nutty as a fruitcake and then some.

Some things you just don't do as a functioning human.

My sympathies lie with a. the victims and b. the ordinary decent criminals in that jail who declared the right sentence on Dahmer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement