Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Wasn't he in prison for being a violent criminal already? He lost his job at an airport due to security requirements.

You can defend violent criminals all you want but he isn't the good guy.

Was in prison for mortgage fraud.

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

They knew kids were being raped and did nothing about it? And you know this how?

The inquiry stated police and social services
    were too afraid of being seen as racist to intervene. That is Swedish levels of political correctness.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

enricoh wrote: »
    They were there as family and friends to support child rapists on trial. The rapists were convicted and sentenced.
    Your right, maybe they thought they were on trial for no TV license instead.

Got any links to back that up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

Was in prison for mortgage fraud.

Youre right, he was only convicted for violence and only got a slap on the wrist for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,598 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

Omackeral wrote: »
    Just wanna know which race he hates if you don’t mind?

Any not Anglo-Saxon.

But particularly Arabs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

He had a suspended sentence for acting the maggot outside a court, and has done so again. There are restrictions about reporting ongoing court cases, especially those involving grooming cases involving children, those protections are there just as much to protect the identity of the victim, as well as to ensure a safe prosecution.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon's behavior could result in the accused not getting a fair trial, which could result in there release, but I guess far right politicking and self promotion is more important than justice being served.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Gerry T

I watched his video where he filmed the accused entering court for what he said was a sentencing hearing. He didn't film other people, ie family and he wasn't stiring up a crowd. The police said he was arrested for breach of the peace.
    In his video he asked why the main stream media wasn't covering the events, it seems to be a hugh story being ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Your Face wrote: »
    I typed his name into google.

Aesthetically, the results were rather unmeritorious

Take your monocle out of your hole

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.

Tommy Robinson is on record claiming that the Irish and former British colonies should have his "culture" forced upon them by violence, usually before he moans about other cultures living in England.

Two bit hooligan.

Guess he musn't like his mother then seeing as she's Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Any not Anglo-Saxon.

But particularly Arabs.

Can you provide any proof that he’s a racist?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Can you provide any proof that he’s a racist?

He's angry that Pakistani rape gangs were imported into his country and allowed prey on girls for years so in the eyes of the left he's racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭ Violet Plain Pennon

Heres another case of a woman who has a small altercation with a muslim and how things played out, check the video

https://www.therebel.media/uk_we_re_in_a_police_state

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sounds like Tommy got hit by those muslamic ray-guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Any not Anglo-Saxon.

But particularly Arabs.
    Aren't members of his own family of mixed race?

Does he hate them?

Venom wrote: »
    Guess he musn't like his mother then seeing as she's Irish.

If I had to guess, he probably doesn't think about it too much.

That would be rational. He is irrational.

These types are usually juvenile delinquents, incase you hadn't noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

These types are usually juvenile delinquents, incase you hadn't noticed.

You've labeled him a racist because he doesn't like 'arabs'. Can you provide any proof that he’s a racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

I disagree. I subscribed to his Twitter in 2016 and he was very joyful when Ireland beat Italy in the Euros.

Between accusing him of hating his mother's ethnic background and an imaginary Muslim race, then following up your posts with cryptic gibberish when after being exposed for not having a clue about what you're jabbering on about, you seem less rational than Tommy.

Furthermore, I don't see anything irrational about raising awareness about terrorism and Muslim child grooming gangs. The reason why he despises that gangs so much is because a distant relative of his was targeted by these gangs back in the '90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

An anti-Irish racist degenerate coward blaming Britain's loss of empire on Muslims.

No. He has Irish parents.
    Tommy Robinson is on record claiming that the Irish and former British colonies should have his "culture" forced upon them by violence, usually before he moans about other cultures living in England.

No.
    Two bit hooligan

Yes.

If you are going to write words about someone to bring them down. Make them more correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

No.

Yes.

If you are going to write words about someone to bring them down. Make them more correct.

Apart from all those anti Irish words attributed to himself.

No.

Yes.

Post was doubled for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Apart from all those anti Irish words attributed to himself.

What words? Would be happy to check out a link to them.

He's not a good egg. But I want evidence to prove he is beyond bad. As you can't start arresting people because you don't like what they say.

His ethnicity is clearly Anglo-Irish. He was raised by Irish parents. Having anti-Irish sentiment doesn't fit with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Tommy Robinson triggers a Pavlovian response with so many posters. Classic 'two minutes hate' responses. The strength of the conditioning is impressive.

I disagree. I subscribed to his Twitter in 2016 and he was very joyful when Ireland beat Italy in the Euros. .

You subscribed to his twitter....

Wow he was joyful we won a soccer match, like most of the patronising British media usually are.

No doubt he was whinging when the Irish were joyful that Iceland won.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.newstalk.com/AMP/The-EDL-is-stoking-antiIrish-racism--in-the-UK

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.thejournal.ie/edl-leader-irish-members-945972-Jun2013/%3famp=1

Look, British nationalists hate a free Ireland, they're sectarian, they're stupid.
    Also, rebel songs hurt their feelings.

Racists are by nature, irrational.

There are actual Irish people in the Irish media and British army who are sing anti-Irish songs, support the Bnp, moan about Sinn Féin and wave union jacks.

The fact that his mother was "born in Dublin" means nothing. Does she mention that at the parades above.

I'm sure she's proud of her son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Take your monocle out of your hole

Just a quick shine my boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

https://youtu.be/OwitkPBsHdo

Regardless of whether or not you like him, if this is the reason he is in jail, it is terrifying

He's going to have a great time with all those tolerant Muslim prisoners to keep him company.

Seriously, his life is in probably a bit of danger right now.

He's going to have a great time with all those tolerant Muslim prisoners to keep him company.

Seriously, his life is in probably a bit of danger right now.

I'm sure it is #martyr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Lads how the **** has been arrested and sentenced already? been out all day only catching up now, what have i missed, nothing on google about him being jailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

thebull85 wrote: »
    Lads how the **** has been arrested and sentenced already? been out all day only catching up now, what have i missed, nothing on google about him being jailed.

Because it's a load of Chinese whispers with that lunatic Lauren Southern at the centre of it all. Robinson has a suspended sentence waiting to be reactivated and there's speculation that him being arrested with do just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Racists are by nature, irrational.

Repeatedly calling someone racist then shying away when asked for a single quote attributed to Sir Robinson to enforce your claim is a rather juvenile tactic

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

After reading the thread, the usual s*ite from sinn fein ****, accusations or racism with no proof.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement