Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 reginald fugwidge

psn: windyhenderson,

if some people can add me that would be grand. Not a bad player at the moment, 10 kills average per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

doesnt sound like like many but its not as easy as you might think im happy out to get anything over 8 as long as i have a positive KD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

The Tag system allows for 4 Characters.

I purpose we use EIRE as our tag, I have already changed mine.

I will show you briefly how to change yours, i Hope this is straight forward enough.

First, Sign into http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4 with your curent EA/Bf account.

Select appropiate PS4 Soldier on left then then Pick Customize like below

wwTmehU.png

Select Portrait from the drop down menu like below

o9jEaz8.png

You can then Edit you clan Tag and Emblem on next screen as well as default Soldier Avatar like below.

nJo553m.png

Hope this helps you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

Well if it a case we all use our own tags or a few use the same tag...as in IRL,EIRE,IPC etc...if yis want,what about taking in into the game with a team death match/squad death match,top players or player to come out gets to pick the tag :D

cobraeire wrote: »
    Well if it a case we all use our own tags or a few use the same tag...as in IRL,EIRE,IPC etc...if yis want,what about taking in into the game with a team death match/squad death match,top players or player to come out gets to pick the tag :D

you won't be picking then lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Reither420

Was some good games earlier cobraeire up until my poxy net decided to shut down. I vote for EIRE might change it now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

I had myself tagged as Dubs (for my love of the gaa and being a Dub etc) :) but I will change to irl or eire to fit in with my irish brethren

Cant help but think that the brits would think im a fellow chav with the Dubs tag, sounds like some jungle music stuff

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

:O..nope i never switch sides friend...ask pat,might get stuck on the other side alright...i leave that judas manner to borderfox....he comes in under the radar.

ahem i remember back in the xbox days you occasionally quietly switched sides and went tag hunting and first you'd know about was when knife was jabbed in your back :p:p

miju wrote: »
    ahem i remember back in the xbox days you occasionally quietly switched sides and went tag hunting and first you'd know about was when knife was jabbed in your back :p:p
    ahh how ya doing auld buddy lol,yes this is true and bordorfox is still at it,are ya not going to switch to the dark side with us miju lol :)

Reither420 wrote: »
    Was some good games earlier cobraeire up until my poxy net decided to shut down. I vote for EIRE might change it now

yeah well its still up in the air,some want irl,ire some ipc,in saying all that haven`t seen anyone with the irl tags,well apart from the few guys we play with but as i said we could take this into a death match :D

• Advertisement

ahh how ya doing auld buddy lol,yes this is true and bordorfox is still at it,are ya not going to switch to the dark side with us miju lol :)

Not too bad I'd love to switch but theres no way I could bear to seperated from the rest of the IRL lads :P:P:P:P

Doors open for your return though :D

BordorFox wrote: »
    you won't be picking then lol

ahh jaysus,well if im not picking you definitely wont,cause you got to turn on the console to play it :P

Only time i change teams is to give me the pleasure of owning your tags son lol

I'm sticking with IRL as my tag, beer and munchies at the ready.

@miju, did you not get your ps4 yet to play with the big boys again :D

Not too bad I'd love to switch but theres no way I could bear to seperated from the rest of the IRL lads :P:P:P:P

Doors open for your return though :D
    lol..tell them all i said hello,though figs will stick by us,hmmm in saying that i think he sneaks of and plays his kids xbox :P,naa im going to stick with sony this time my microsoft days are over,though bordorfox will be back to ya the turncoat :P

Good games there last nite lads,hopefully a few of them again tonight :)

though bordorfox will be back to ya the turncoat :P

you can keep him lol :)

lol..tell them all i said hello,though figs will stick by us,hmmm in saying that i think he sneaks of and plays his kids xbox :P,naa im going to stick with sony this time my microsoft days are over,though bordorfox will be back to ya the turncoat :P

Well at least figs does play and i at least have a decent teammate who can actually shoot and not shoot around people in a circle lol

I did put my tag back to IRL The ps3 clan with it can use it on PS3 , we'll use it on PS4.

you can keep him lol :)

Yeah, stay on the xbox miju, we have enough boys who go prone and stick their legs and arse into the walls in corners and pray haha.

Well at least figs does play and i at least have a decent teammate who can actually shoot and not shoot around people in a circle lol

I did put my tag back to IRL The ps3 clan with it can use it on PS3 , we'll use it on PS4.

yeah bordor we`ll keep it IRL,here miju did u find any glitches on bf4 as in hiding places :P...then again its a wonder xbone can run the game :P ...what with having its resolution maxed out :d

Come to the dark side miju......its your destiny ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 SeanoDGreat

Looking for peops for some bf4 on ps4. Am a Xbox vet who just has had enough of Microsoft but needs get a new friends list together. On most nights from around 10pm.

Psn: SeanoDGreat (might be no capitals......can't remember :)

Looking for peops for some bf4 on ps4. Am a Xbox vet who just has had enough of Microsoft but needs get a new friends list together. On most nights from around 10pm.

Psn: SeanoDGreat (might be no capitals......can't remember :)

Welcome, I'll add you asap and you can join us anytime.

We have choosen to use the tag IRL

If you wish to use it you can find out here

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SeanoDGreat

After clicking on the link you provided the page I went to was talking about changing clan tag to "Eire" instead of "Irl" is that still d case

After clicking on the link you provided the page I went to was talking about changing clan tag to "Eire" instead of "Irl" is that still d case

Well in saying that you can have whatever tag you want or if we have enough guy on we could have two squads go against each other,which would be a bit of craic,we did have different tags,some guys wanted ire,some ipc and some eire,we thought it would be best to leave it to IRL for now,didn`t see any other irish ps4 players with this tag yet apart from our buddies here on our list,leave it up to urself,i`ll just add you now :)

Just wanted to know at what times most of yis are on as in week evenings or weekends only etc. so we could pick out what day/evening,that
    most of us could get together for a game,maybe something like a weekend night,that could suit everbody,so let me know what night suits you`s,and again lads if any of yis are on and you see us playing dont be afraid to jump into the party,and mic up :)...well my party anyways as bordorfox has his set to invite only snobby git :P

Just wanted to know at what times most of yis are on as in week evenings or weekends only etc. so we could pick out what day/evening,that
    most of us could get together for a game,maybe something like a weekend night,that could suit everbody,so let me know what night suits you`s,and again lads if any of yis are on and you see us playing dont be afraid to jump into the party,and mic up :)...well my party anyways as bordorfox has his set to invite only snobby git :P

My party is open not invite only, only invite only on private chat, still baffles me why we cant even have proper person to person chat or even video chat on the PS4 this day and age.

And you're the one who "always" has mic issues due to your dialup

How many have had issues with hearing cobra?

SeanoDGreat, you can use whatever tag you want, i just used eire in the pic as a example, but the majority of us use IRL.

Come to the dark side miju......its your destiny ;)

I've been to the dark side got scared and ran home to my xbox :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭bootybouncer

My party is open not invite only, only invite only on private chat, still baffles me why we cant even have proper person to person chat or even video chat on the PS4 this day and age.

And you're the one who "always" has mic issues due to your dialup

How many have had issues with hearing cobra?

SeanoDGreat, you can use whatever tag you want, i just used eire in the pic as a example, but the majority of us use IRL.

i cant mic up at the moment as the oul missus is normally trying to sleep (do feel like trying in an oul grenade at her now and again) and the kids are in the leaba ;)

No bother bouncer i do be in the same boat some times,though you can set the mic(the one you get with the ps4) to play the games sounds and chat to come out of the head phones.

• Advertisement

I've been to the dark side got scared and ran home to my xbox :p
    lmao.....you know the dark side has more power ;P

Advertisement