Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BFV sale on PSN store, 33 to 45% off

• 30-11-2018 3:48pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Seems to be getting a significant discount, though it also depends upon the country you're in.

It's showing as 35% for me on an Irish IP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Spear wrote: »
    Seems to be getting a significant discount, though it also depends upon the country you're in.

It's showing as 35% for me on an Irish IP.

It's €44.99 on the PS Store. Its €46 on Amazon. Might be the right time to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Same price I paid on The Games Collection - gotta love that site!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Just to add:

They doing promotion right now. If you own bf4 or bf1, you can get it half price. 35eu on xbox one for normal and 45eu deluxe.
    Is deluxe worth it?

For 35eu I am tempted to have a wee bit of pew pew on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I looked at the deluxe and didn't think it was worth it because everyone gets the dlc they struggled to know what to do with it imo. Some extra skins and early access from memory

Advertisement