Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-01-2020, 19:19   #1
odddavey

Anker soundcore Bluetooth 12W - 27euro

https://www.mymemory.ie/anker-soundc...ker-black.html

Features
Upgraded Edition: Our original Soundcore Bluetooth speaker with bigger sound and stronger protection;
- Turn it Up: Dual full-range drivers and an oversized bass radiator drop a huge 12W of stereo sound;
- Pool Party Proof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion;
- 12+ Hour Playtime: Listen more and charge less thanks to a high-performance Li-ion battery;
Specifications
High-efficiency 2600mAh Li-ion battery
Up to 66ft range
Smart assistant
12 hours of incredible sound
12W of intense audio power
IPX7 waterproof casing
Dual 1.75“ full-range drivers

Last edited by odddavey; 27-01-2020 at 19:24.
Advertisement
28-01-2020, 02:14   #2
odddavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by odddavey View Post
https://www.mymemory.ie/anker-soundc...ker-black.html

Features
Upgraded Edition: Our original Soundcore Bluetooth speaker with bigger sound and stronger protection;
- Turn it Up: Dual full-range drivers and an oversized bass radiator drop a huge 12W of stereo sound;
- Pool Party Proof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion;
- 12+ Hour Playtime: Listen more and charge less thanks to a high-performance Li-ion battery;
Specifications
High-efficiency 2600mAh Li-ion battery
Up to 66ft range
Smart assistant
12 hours of incredible sound
12W of intense audio power
IPX7 waterproof casing
Dual 1.75“ full-range drivers
It's still on offer, I'm tempted.
Buy 2 for that stereo effect
. Pair two speakers* via a single Bluetooth-enabled device for a huge hit of stereo sound; 24W of portable audio intensity.
28-01-2020, 08:58   #3
Tinder Surprise

If you have any doubt about these, dont!

They are a quality unit and I have 3 of them (one original, two soundcore) and I also have a BOSE speaker, and these units hold their own against it.

They also make a great gift which has me tempted to pick up a couple more to gift over the year.
28-01-2020, 09:19   #4
the corpo

I have an older Soundcore 10w, think it's terrific. Tempted to upgrade to these, how well does the stereo pairing work? And do you need to re-pair everytime you turn both on, or do they automatically sync?

Last edited by the corpo; 28-01-2020 at 09:32.
Thanks from:
28-01-2020, 11:41   #5
MrStuffins

I have one of the older versions of this and it's excellent. If you're on the fence, go for it. It's a great speaker.

I just grabbed myself one of these to use as a bathroom speaker............ I don't even need it

Thanks OP
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
28-01-2020, 11:44   #6
2smiggy

bought a few of their older speakers, again great value for the money. May pick up one or two for presents later in the year !!
(2) thanks from:
28-01-2020, 11:45   #7
paddydriver

Anyone ever get issues with MyMemory and customs? - based on Jersey so this could end up having a VAT/Duty bill attached. Have not bought from them in a while and never had issues previously.. but just wondering if that may have changed.
28-01-2020, 11:45   #8

I know it's hard to be specific as such but how loud are these? I had a UE Megablast i picked up on black Friday but found it distorted over halfway and ended up returning. I'm looking for something with some punch so wondering how this may compare or should I be looking at something bigger?
28-01-2020, 11:50   #9
2smiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5500 View Post
I know it's hard to be specific as such but how loud are these? I had a UE Megablast i picked up on black Friday but found it distorted over halfway and ended up returning. I'm looking for something with some punch so wondering how this may compare or should I be looking at something bigger?
my similar older ones would be similar enough to my UE Boom , so may not be quite what you are looking for. Because they are relatively cheap, I would use them in construction equipment, and the volume is plenty load enough for that
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-01-2020, 12:19   #10
Discodog

I got the more powerful Soundcore Motion + in the sale. It's very impressive.
Thanks from:
28-01-2020, 15:17   #11
banchang

Good deal, but tbh if you can afford a bit more you'll see the 20W Anker discounted from time to time for as little as ~Eur45. Worth the extra money for the extra power.
28-01-2020, 15:24   #12
dashcamdanny

These speakers are terrible.

A comparison to the Soundcore boost will really show you how weedy the Soundcore motion B is.
28-01-2020, 15:45   #13
odddavey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcamdanny View Post
These speakers are terrible.

A comparison to the Soundcore boost will really show you how weedy the Soundcore motion B is.
Your not really comparing like with like.
Motion B 27e, 12W
Boost approx 60e, 20W

Of course motion b won't sound as good as the boost.
What u expect?
28-01-2020, 15:52   #14
dashcamdanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by odddavey View Post
Your not really comparing like with like.
Motion B 27e, 12W
Boost approx 60e, 20W

Of course motion b won't sound as good as the boost.
What u expect?
At 27 euro I guess its acceptable. But the Soundcore motion B at full price is a bad performer.

A second hand sony XB30 and onwards or a second hand Sound core boost is worlds apart and money better spent IMO. Which both act as a charger for your phone as well.

I have not heard the motion B when paired to a second device. Which im sure would improve the lack luster bass and hard to hear mid tones.
28-01-2020, 15:54   #15
MrStuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcamdanny View Post
At 27 euro I guess its acceptable. But the Soundcore motion B at full price is a bad performer.

A second hand sony XB30 and onwards or a second hand Sound core boost is worlds apart and money better spent IMO. Which both act as a charger for your phone as well.

I have not heard the motion B when paired to a second device. Which im sure would improve the lack luster bass and hard to hear mid tones.
If you're worried about mid-tones then i'm not sure a thread about a €27 speaker is the right place for you

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion