Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-02-2020, 14:50   #136
Niall20

So i've already used this twice, once in Dublin and once in Spain. Went with my partner who also signed up for the deal and we both put on a few passes just in case the $10 deal expired.

Interestingly in both lounges they asked if we wanted to put both visits on the one pass, so regardless of whats in the terms the lounges def seem to think its ok. That said we didnt actually try this as we both already had passes but possibly worth a try next time.

The lounges were much better than expected and this is an incredible deal and the price so again many thanks to the OP
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
01-02-2020, 14:55   #137
bittihuduga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niall20 View Post
So i've already used this twice, once in Dublin and once in Spain. Went with my partner who also signed up for the deal and we both put on a few passes just in case the $10 deal expired.

Interestingly in both lounges they asked if we wanted to put both visits on the one pass, so regardless of whats in the terms the lounges def seem to think its ok. That said we didnt actually try this as we both already had passes but possibly worth a try next time.

The lounges were much better than expected and this is an incredible deal and the price so again many thanks to the OP
that is good to know. as we both have passes but we dont have one for the kid. atleast dont have to pay walk in price for the kid. thanks for sharing
08-02-2020, 08:33   #138
IrishGaz

Can anyone tell me how how the pass works off the app when you go the the lounge in T2 Dublin?. I have two accounts registered but under my name under two different emails. I have given the login details to a family member and partner has the second one. The two have a pass each and flying out soon. Do you just bring up the Qcode box on the app and scan in on a reader and walk in or do they cross check with boarding pass, read name on app and scan it for you. Why I ask is a both names in app are male & same. the two going to use are a male and female.
08-02-2020, 09:01   #139
redcup342

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGaz View Post
Can anyone tell me how how the pass works off the app when you go the the lounge in T2 Dublin?. I have two accounts registered but under my name under two different emails. I have given the login details to a family member and partner has the second one. The two have a pass each and flying out soon. Do you just bring up the Qcode box on the app and scan in on a reader and walk in or do they cross check with boarding pass, read name on app and scan it for you. Why I ask is a both names in app are male & same. the two going to use are a male and female.
They check the name on the pass against the boarding pass. The pass is tied to the named person only
10-02-2020, 15:02   #140
Slipshaney

Ah gutted to have missed this deal - presume Im too late now to get bumped up to Platinum??
Advertisement
11-02-2020, 14:12   #141
irish_goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipshaney View Post
Ah gutted to have missed this deal - presume Im too late now to get bumped up to Platinum??
Too late for now, but it's come up before so might happen again.
(2) thanks from:
13-02-2020, 23:31   #142
VG31

Apparently you can still buy lounge passes for $10 after the 30 days.

https://www.headforpoints.com/2020/0...rid-frankfurt/
15-02-2020, 08:28   #143
Pablo1802

If you are still with Platinum card on RED Dufry and your DragonPass membership with $10 deal expired,
then you can try to do following to avail the same deal again:
- update your RED Dufry profile with new email address, never used with DragonPass before and once it's done
- request new membership for DragonPass in RED Dufry app.

It worked for me and new membership with $10 deal is valid for 9 months now.
Thanks from:
18-02-2020, 19:33   #144
irishbloke77

Hi, Is anyone else seeing the following on the dragonpass app...

When I search for an airport, its only telling me about the dining options available, its not allowing me to view the available lounges at that airport. Thats at heathrow or gatwick I was searching.

I had preloaded 4 passes onto the card and they are still showing as being there.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
18-02-2020, 19:40   #145
VG31

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbloke77 View Post
Hi, Is anyone else seeing the following on the dragonpass app...

When I search for an airport, its only telling me about the dining options available, its not allowing me to view the available lounges at that airport. Thats at heathrow or gatwick I was searching.

I had preloaded 4 passes onto the card and they are still showing as being there.
The app is not working for me also at the moment. The website seems to be working.

Last edited by VG31; 18-02-2020 at 19:43.
19-02-2020, 00:22   #146
Nigel Fairservice

My app is the same at the moment.
19-02-2020, 00:23   #147
Niall20

My app still working and passes still available at $10 (and my current 4 passes still showing fine!)
19-02-2020, 00:37   #148
Nigel Fairservice

I can still buy $10 passes. My app just seems to be showing me dining options instead of lounges.
19-02-2020, 01:51   #149
Italix

My app is working fine too, I can still purchase visit's for ten dollars.
I did notice that if you go to your profile and scroll down to purchase membership, you can get twelve months of visit's for $399.
Seems like a great deal imo.
I might be missing something though.
19-02-2020, 08:32   #150
wetoutside19

I had the same issue (no lounges when searched) until an hour ago but all looks good again.

Plus you can still buy the $10 passes.

I’ve availed of the $10 pass twice so far in Paris and Budapest. Their lounges are very poor quality(food, seating), I used to have status with BA and Aer Lingus and took lounges(most case far superior) for granted as they weren’t costing me anything, but paying for these sub standard lounges yourself makes you think twice and I wouldn’t pay a cent more than $10 for the DragonPass lounges.

Tbh I’m a bit apprehensive to use on my travel next week because of the virus (their lounges are cramped and crappy finger food out in the open etc). I know this sounds daft considering I’m getting on a plane on the first place.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion