Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

04-12-2019, 07:42   #61
masterboy123

Apart from Premier league, do you have see huge difference on variety of material available on Amazon Prime UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsymugsy View Post
Big thanks to Mickeroo. Instructions were perfect.

I did it over live chat through the Amazon app on my phone. I didn't even have to give an excuse just said please confirm my settings are set to the UK. They passed me onto a video account person and he did it in two minutes.

Logged into prime app on my phone and can see it has updated.
Advertisement
04-12-2019, 09:15   #62
sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterboy123 View Post
Apart from Premier league, do you have see huge difference on variety of material available on Amazon Prime UK?
lots more to view on uk prime.
04-12-2019, 11:41   #63
mugsymugsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterboy123 View Post
Haven't really checked my main reason was to get prime for the football.
04-12-2019, 11:46   #64
messinkiapina

So it looks like we can't access Amazon Music if we set our region to the UK to get the Premier League games?
04-12-2019, 16:58   #65
blastman

Quote:
Originally Posted by messinkiapina View Post
So it looks like we can't access Amazon Music if we set our region to the UK to get the Premier League games?
Do you mean Prime Music or Amazon Music? Even with Prime membership, an Amazon Music subscription costs more on top of your Prime subscription (Prime Music is a subset of Amazon Music). Prime Music and the Premiership are both working for me...
Advertisement
04-12-2019, 17:26   #66
messinkiapina

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
Do you mean Prime Music or Amazon Music? Even with Prime membership, an Amazon Music subscription costs more on top of your Prime subscription (Prime Music is a subset of Amazon Music). Prime Music and the Premiership are both working for me...
Thanks, I didn't realise there is a difference. How do you access Prime Music? Is there a Prime Music app? All I can find is the Amazon music app which is asking me for a payment method with a UK billing address.
05-12-2019, 10:11   #67
blastman

It should work through the Amazon Music app, you just don't get the full selection you would get with an Amazon Music sub...
27-12-2019, 13:49   #68
sy

Anybody have issues with this 3 month offer being credited to their account?
27-12-2019, 14:25   #69
Aquos76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy View Post
I dont understand what you mean here, when I signed up for this offer, they automatically cancelled my previous prime account and a new account was set up straightaway. I got a refund on any remaining time on my previous prime account and the new one is paid up till the 28th Feb I think.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
29-12-2019, 22:55   #70
extra gravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy View Post
I noticed a charge for 7.99 from before Christmas despite paying the 11.99 at the end of November. Under my account it says I'm on the offer so don't understand why I was charged. Will get onto them about it tomorrow.
(3) thanks from:
02-01-2020, 01:05   #71
sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquos76 View Post
I dont understand what you mean here, when I signed up for this offer, they automatically cancelled my previous prime account and a new account was set up straightaway. I got a refund on any remaining time on my previous prime account and the new one is paid up till the 28th Feb I think.
Hi. I paid my £11.99, I was about a week into my free month but was not credited with the 3 months. My subscription renewed at end of the one month trial. Have been on to them on 3 separate occasions and had to send screenshot of the offer ( they said there was no such offer !! and had no details of my £11.99 payment! )Sent screenshot and also statement from my Revolut account. One individual was quite nasty to me on the phone. I eventually got someone who apologized and said it would be sorted in 48 hours. Still waiting....not impressed. Lot of hassle for £11.99!!
02-01-2020, 09:58   #72
Aquos76

I don’t really understand what you are saying here. The offer to me was 3 months amazon prime for £11.99, I am a long time prime customer, when I availed of this offer, it automatically cancelled my previous prime account and set me up with a new prime account. Within a couple of days, I got a refund of a couple of quid which was obviously from my previous prime account.

From memory, this 3 month offer was available to everyone, there were a few on here who were saying that they weren’t eligible for it. I’d find it hard to see how someone who was currently on a free month trial would have also gotten this offer, but sometimes you never know with Amazon.

You should have received emails from Amazon confirming your new prime account when you availed of the offer, did you get any? Regarding your Revolut payment, when you go into it, does is actually say completed, reverted or pending?
02-01-2020, 12:31   #73
extra gravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquos76 View Post
I don’t really understand what you are saying here. The offer to me was 3 months amazon prime for £11.99, I am a long time prime customer, when I availed of this offer, it automatically cancelled my previous prime account and set me up with a new prime account. Within a couple of days, I got a refund of a couple of quid which was obviously from my previous prime account.
You're confusing accounts and membership. Your account is exactly the same, it's the prime membership that changed.
Thanks from:
02-01-2020, 12:34   #74
Aquos76

Yeah, I get that, but my original prime membership was cancelled and a new one commenced, apologies for using the term account instead of membership, but what I’m saying still stands.
02-01-2020, 14:32   #75
Ush1

What are people buying on Amazon Pantry?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion