Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-02-2020, 13:21   #1996
brightkane
Brightane

Another update on the Soundcore Q20 - The pop came back yesterday. The only thing i did was recharge them fully. I will monitor and see if the pop disappears as the battery gets lower and then again when I fully recharge them.

I got this case for them and they fit/mold perfectly inside it. Nice and snug and no room for it to move in the case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 13:54   #1997
Krombopulos Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightkane View Post
Another update on the Soundcore Q20 - The pop came back yesterday. The only thing i did was recharge them fully. I will monitor and see if the pop disappears as the battery gets lower and then again when I fully recharge them.

I got this case for them and they fit/mold perfectly inside it. Nice and snug and no room for it to move in the case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Was the pop during movement again?
13-02-2020, 14:11   #1998
brightkane
Brightane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krombopulos Michael View Post
Was the pop during movement again?
Yes it was, stepping off a kerb, hopping out of the car ect.
13-02-2020, 14:21   #1999
Krombopulos Michael

annoying. my usage wouldnt have this prob but still, not what you would expect.
14-02-2020, 09:30   #2000
Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Has anyone tried these? Presumably the latest version of the Tiso I4/5?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_
Advertisement
14-02-2020, 17:27   #2001
The Gardener

Bought a pair back in November, I find that they stay in my ears better than the i4's (I use them at work) though the bass is not as good as the i4's. They are touch control rather than button control which may take a little bit of getting used to. For the price quoted in your link I think they are well worth it.
16-02-2020, 16:50   #2002
Pacifico

Have a pair of soundpeats true free that don’t seem to fit my ears if anyone is interested?! PM for details

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07P1T5P..._JixsEbDPF77WC
17-02-2020, 15:20   #2003
Krombopulos Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifico View Post
Have a pair of soundpeats true free that don’t seem to fit my ears if anyone is interested?! PM for details

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07P1T5P..._JixsEbDPF77WC
I'll take them off your hands if thats OK. Are they too big or small?
18-02-2020, 07:03   #2004
padjocollins

I've deleted the whole post above, only wanted to delete my reply to the wrong quote . sorry.
a poster asked about the tiso i6's
I got them as i was so happy with the tiso i5's i thought this could only be a slight improvement. my humble opinion , big step backwards. Battery life is less than half than the i5's (which were 5 or more hours) . Right ear is way louder than the left. yes instant and independent connect to phone is handy but the backwards steps far outweigh the forwards one. buy i5 if still available. they are great
Advertisement
18-02-2020, 14:39   #2005
Krombopulos Michael

So my work Tiso I4s have had the left button pad/cover completely fall off now, and was stuck to my shirt for a while before I noticed it, so gonna clean off the iffy adhesive and try to stick it down with something better.

For home, I got the Soundcore Q20 headphones yesterday and I find them very comfortable. I havent noticed the "popping" sound that brightkane has suffered, but I don't use the ANC while on the move.

They sound good, and a little more base than the Sony WH-CH700N that I got for my wife, which I have used on and off. Need a good few hours use to get the feel for them and properly try the ANC on them too.
18-02-2020, 17:51   #2006
brightkane
Brightane

I used the Q20 today on a very loud stobart propeller plane flight to the UK. They were excellent. The popping has stopped also. It appears to only happen when the battery is fully charged ?!

I think Basq posted about the bass previously and if you press the middle button on the right ear twice it turns off some bass and back on again. I could be wrong but its something like that.
Thanks from:
18-02-2020, 22:57   #2007
Suckit

I bought these, didn't expect much from them, I saw them linked somewhere, not sure exactly where.
When they arrived, they didn't work. At all.
The earbuds themselves are very big anyway, so not sure that they would have been comfortable. They look decent, feel cheap. The battery is in the earpiece itself, so I am sure these are easily repairable, the board seems to work without issue.

But....
The box arrived (unbelievably well packaged for the price.) in a decent timeframe (that may change with coronavirus).
In the box there is a headphone case, 3 pairs of replacement bud tips, coloured (yellow - small, blue - medium, green - large), and two pairs of earhooks along with a usb charging cable.
For the price, if you are looking for a couple of earhooks, a case and some replacement tips, it's hard to fault them.
Even better if you get a pair that work.
There are only 6 reviews on the page, but they all seem happy enough
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32836688508.html

Everything that came in it. For €1.90, The earhooks and case alone are worth it.

Last edited by Suckit; 19-02-2020 at 01:27.
(2) thanks from:
19-02-2020, 14:15   #2008
brightkane
Brightane

Thanks Suckit

ordered for the case alone!

Jesus i have to unsubscribe to this thread!
Thanks from:
19-02-2020, 14:25   #2009
cullenswood

The young lad wants a pair of apple airpod clones. What are the best value ones out there at the moment?
20-02-2020, 00:37   #2010
Suckit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullenswood View Post
The young lad wants a pair of apple airpod clones. What are the best value ones out there at the moment?
Easiest answer is that the best value are probably the 2nd gen h1 chip.
Not necessarily from that seller, I just picked them at random. Best to check out price and seller reviews. Normally around €23 for gen 2 (rename and gps).

Last edited by Suckit; 20-02-2020 at 00:41.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion