Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-02-2020, 19:38   #1561
greasepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmickey.ie View Post
Is it just a 3ft X 6ft 6inch mattress that you need ? You have the bed already ?

We generally sell a full natural latex mattress for adjustable beds as they need to be very flexible and natural latex is just that.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Yes i have the bed already and its just a mattress i require 3ft x 6ft 6 as i am a heavy person with a back issue and not had a good sleep for 3 months so wondering what you might have thanks.
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 19:53   #1562
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

adjustable bed mattress

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasepalm View Post
Yes i have the bed already and its just a mattress i require 3ft x 6ft 6 as i am a heavy person with a back issue and not had a good sleep for 3 months so wondering what you might have thanks.
If its an adjustable bed then the full block latex flexible mattress. The ones we have are made by Breasley in UK. We have sold these for years for adjustable beds. PM us your details and or give a call on 043 3341895 or 086 8356888

Bigmickey.ie
14-02-2020, 00:35   #1563
ash2020

Hi., do you have any decent super king mattresses , what brands and price range are they, many thanks
Thanks from:
14-02-2020, 08:12   #1564
Paremon2

Quote:
Hi again

You are totally correct in what you say. The bed business is a mine field.

Have you actually gone in to different stores and tried these models out or just researched on line ? I will tell you why I ask when you answer .

Bigmickey.ie
Yes.
14-02-2020, 08:35   #1565
reni10

Quote:
We have some Dormeo for €249 in Kingsize. They come vacuum packed like Simba

Bigmickey.ie
Do you have a link to the ones you have so I can check it out?
Thanks from:
Advertisement
14-02-2020, 18:26   #1566
greasepalm

Wonder if you got my Pm?
Thanks from:
14-02-2020, 18:35   #1567
Paul Tergat

I bought a couple of beds just before Christmas as I was moving into a new home.

Having given it a few weeks, I have to say the beds are excellent. They are great quality and the sheer choice of colours, headboards, bed types, drawers etc was brilliant.

The other great thing that you will get with these guys is fantastic customer service. Fiona is brilliant at what she does and really easy to deal with.

Anyone thinking of going with them, you don't need to think twice.

Paul
(3) thanks from:
17-02-2020, 16:01   #1568
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Superking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash2020 View Post
Hi., do you have any decent super king mattresses , what brands and price range are they, many thanks
Hi ash 2020

We have a massive selection of Superking. Just got a job lot of Silentnight 1200,1400 2000 pocket mattresses and some 2800 pocket sprung bed company (Rest Assured) Models. Prices on the job lot ones from 499 euro. Then we have all our regular stock which are about 40 different model and most are on display in our showroom.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie
17-02-2020, 16:40   #1569
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by reni10 View Post
Do you have a link to the ones you have so I can check it out?
Here you go :

https://bigmickey.ie/product/dormeo-...sion-mattress/

Thanks

Bigmickey
Advertisement
17-02-2020, 16:41   #1570
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Tergat View Post
I bought a couple of beds just before Christmas as I was moving into a new home.

Having given it a few weeks, I have to say the beds are excellent. They are great quality and the sheer choice of colours, headboards, bed types, drawers etc was brilliant.

The other great thing that you will get with these guys is fantastic customer service. Fiona is brilliant at what she does and really easy to deal with.

Anyone thinking of going with them, you don't need to think twice.

Paul
Thanks for your kind words. Glad to hear you are happy with your purchases.
17-02-2020, 17:11   #1571
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paremon2 View Post
Yes.
Hi Paremon,

Buying a mattress is actually a really personal thing. Our main advice is to try before you buy. We have people who read up about mattresses on line and are set on a particular mattress, then when they come to our shop they can end up going for something completly different.

It is better to go for a double sided (turnable) mattress because you will get a longer life span out of it. Everytime you flip it, it is like getting a brand new mattress. When you flip it, all the fillings spread out and it gives it a new lease of life. THe mattresses can be very heavy and sometimes people don't flip them but it is always good to have the option!

If you are concerned about over heating or getting too warm, I would avoid memory foam as some people can react with the memory foam and get very warm. Again, this does not apply to everyone and is a personal thing.

We sell a lot of natural filled mattresses for this reason. Natural filled mattresses (wool etc), don't get too warm. Another option is a gel or latex mattress which also keeps you cool.

BigMickey
17-02-2020, 21:55   #1572
Chardee MacDennis

Hey! What’s the turnaround on ordering Birlea Colorado Fabric Sleigh Bed Frame in super king.

Cheers

EDIT: rang yourselves up and got the answer - thanks

Last edited by Chardee MacDennis; 18-02-2020 at 11:30.
18-02-2020, 15:05   #1573
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Superking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardee MacDennis View Post
Hey! What’s the turnaround on ordering Birlea Colorado Fabric Sleigh Bed Frame in super king.

Cheers

EDIT: rang yourselves up and got the answer - thanks
Great. Your bed is ordered and confirmed. Thanks for the business.

Fiona
Thanks from:
21-02-2020, 16:10   #1574
bungaro79

Hi Mickey
We got a single mattress (signature sleep is the brand I think) off you a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you've any more of them in stock?
Thanks
23-02-2020, 12:58   #1575
bigmickey.ie
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungaro79 View Post
Hi Mickey
We got a single mattress (signature sleep is the brand I think) off you a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you've any more of them in stock?
Thanks
Hi bungaro79,

Unfortunately we are all sold out of the Signature Sleep mattresses as we just got a job lot of them. What size do you require? We got a job lot of Dormeo mattresses which would be similar to the Signature Sleep foam mattresses (not sure which one you got) but only have them in double size at the minute. We are also due in a range of Breasley pocket and foam mattresses in the next week or so which will be available in all sizes.

BigMickey

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion