Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-02-2020, 20:15   #16
delly
Radiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTorment View Post
Would this tv have freeviee capabilities? I mean just sticking in a cable from satellite dish into back without a box?
There is a network cable for freeview HD, but I've no idea how that works geographically.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 20:18   #17
delly
Radiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastman View Post
Can anyone let me know if there's some sort of audio out on this as I'd like to connect to external speakers?
You have a few options on how to do it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200213-201040-resized.jpg (79.7 KB, 441 views)
(2) thanks from:
19-02-2020, 10:00   #18
blastman

Finally bit the bullet and grabbed the second-last one of these from my local Tesco last night so thanks to the OP, and delly for the additional info. First impressions are good, the picture isn't the greatest, but it's not bad and perfectly fine for a bedroom which is where it will live.

Interestingly, when I was picking this up last night, I noticed Tesco are also selling a 32" Technika TV that appears to be identical in spec to this one, but it's (I think) €60 more expensive. Even the 24" Technika is dearer than the Blaupunkt, so definitely a good deal.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion