Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Once your name and picture is making the news, you're making too much noise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Boys whatever way we look at this these lads are ****ing clearing up.

Exactly, but it is convenient how John smith tweeted the other day that flashy no longer has the backing of the kinahan’s and literally days later Caloan Smith is attested and flashy is arrested in clearly a heavily organised raid where they had to have gotten a tip off.

Well Caolan and wardy aren't talking anymore. Caolan is under BOM in yorkshire Now. But I agree someone is definitely talking. Johnsmith is just pumping out what he is being fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Mr big to be fair flies under the radar

Yeah too far under the radar, some say he's doing the job for them

Well Caolan and wardy aren't talking anymore. Caolan is under BOM in yorkshire Now. But I agree someone is definitely talking. Johnsmith is just pumping out what he is being fed.

Some of it is ****e but he hits the nail on the head on some things and this is one, id say the kinahans are fed up of all the traction the Gucci gang are brining so they are having someone rat him out in whatever way they can.

• Advertisement

I don't care what any of these lads do, my grievance with wardys boys is that they are selling guns to kids. I know lads who have bought a Beretta of them for 350 and seen a WhatsApp earlier from one of his lads offering a Makarov for button if a guns being offered that cheap the thing has probably whacked JFK himself. Filthy dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Sadly when your doing this when your kicking on a bar of flake in 3 or 4 days and turning your 13k into 35k+ in the few days between 10 runners the consequence matter little.

The eternal question of why not get out after 6 months of it but it is the life, power, competition.

Drive on attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Not worth clearing up to spend a lifetime looking over your shoulder from other criminals and the law. Also that **** can't be easy on the conscience at the deeper end of things.

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Not worth clearing up to spend a lifetime looking over your shoulder from other criminals and the law. Also that **** can't be easy on the conscience at the deeper end of things.

Conscience doesn't come into it with these lads mate. They are literally sleeping in ****ing Gucci Shorts and Moncler shorts. The things are 275 euro for a pair of short shorts.

When you're a high level grass like him, the rules are different. He's also a lot smarter than most of them.

• Advertisement

I don't care what any of these lads do, my grievance with wardys boys is that they are selling guns to kids. I know lads who have bought a Beretta of them for 350 and seen a WhatsApp earlier from one of his lads offering a Makarov for button if a guns being offered that cheap the thing has probably whacked JFK himself. Filthy dirty
    It must be easy enough to buy a gun if they're going that cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Plot twist: Imagine Johnsmith was set up by Kinahan to create paranoia and division among middle ranking criminals to keep Kinahan himself at the cream of the crop unapposed.

It must be easy enough to buy a gun if they're going that cheap.

As easy as it is to buy a gram of coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Sells a gun buys a pair of Gucci jocks out of the money he makes on it. Is it any wonder the clowns didn't last pissing time.

Next please....

Sells a gun buys a pair of Gucci jocks out of the money he makes on it. Is it any wonder the clowns didn't last pissing time.

Next please....
    But they are, no doubt ratoath is bouncing tonight with their new windows and the phones are buzzing

But they are, no doubt ratoath is bouncing tonight with their new windows and the phones are buzzing

In relation to that raid no matter what way you look at it time or no time he is fcked.

In relation to that raid no matter what way you look at it time or no time he is fcked.
    How is it different to the one where they drilled out every wall in the house a few months back. Sledged every door down and threw mattresses out. This is the 3rd big raid and **** all to see the Circuit court.

****ed from who though? I wouldn’t want to go up against someone who is being backed into a corner, I’d imagine he might try get over to the byrnes in Birmingham, stupid to stay round here.

****ed from who though? I wouldn’t want to go up against someone who is being backed into a corner, I’d imagine he might try get over to the byrnes in Birmingham, stupid to stay round here.

There's always the next generation waiting to take over, whether it's from within his own gang or somebody else. There'll always be someone who wants a piece of the lucrative pie.

As for the Byrnes, the word on the street is they want nothing to do with him any more.

He won't be welcome there I'd imagine his next port of call will be to Liverpool to his old boss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

I'd put money on it they were told by a rat he would be there and something big was going down inside the house. Look at the resources they put into the operation yesterday, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't waste such resources to get someone on mickey mouse charges.

Good point, I'd think they were expecting a decent size pull. Considering the timeline of posters here around 10pm or so, seems like it could have been a bit late for a friday night raid, surely most of the **** would have been shifted out by early evening for the weekends shennanigans. Unless there was a watcher saying target X is in the house, raid now, knowing there'd be enough bits and bobs to look at a long stretch, or a long chat/rat.

****ed from who though? I wou&dn’t want to go up against someone who is being backed into a corner, I’d imagine he might try get over to the byrnes in Birmingham, stupid to stay round here.

He isn't staying in a different B&B every night of the week for nothing. Yesterday he was traced down very handy though. He has the cops, lads he's pissing off and now abviously someone close to him deal with. Only a matter of time before some some lad will pump the lead it into him, I'd say.

Don't try argue an attention seeking child of a dealer, selling gear on instagram and guns to kids for the price of an eight will last long in that game.

****ed from who though? I wou&dn’t want to go up against someone who is being backed into a corner, I’d imagine he might try get over to the byrnes in Birmingham, stupid to stay round here.

He isn't staying in a different B&B every night of the week for nothing. Yesterday he was traced down very handy though. He has the cops, lads he's pissing off and now abviously someone close to him deal with. Only a matter of time before some some lad will pump the lead it into him, I'd say.

Don't try argue an attention seeking child of a dealer, selling gear on instagram and guns to kids for the price of an eight will last long in that game.

But he isn't staying in B&B's he's on Instagram posting videos of dogs in finglas all last week. But I agree I'd say he's gonna be ateing a .38 soon enough

Good point, I'd think they were expecting a decent size pull. Considering the timeline of posters here around 10pm or so, seems like it could have been a bit late for a friday night raid, surely most of the **** would have been shifted out by early evening for the weekends shennanigans. Unless there was a watcher saying target X is in the house, raid now, knowing there'd be enough bits and bobs to look at a long stretch, or a long chat/rat.

In my experience most of these type of raids on dealers happen early in the morning, unless they've been given specific info on when someone will be there, who else will be there and what will be in the house etc. Plus the fact Smith was allegedly arrested on the same day ticks all the boxes someone has been talking.

Anyone get any news back if the jury came back on smokey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

In my experience most of these type of raids on dealers happen early in the morning, unless they've been given specific info on when someone will be there, who else will be there and what will be in the house etc. Plus the fact Smith was allegedly arrested on the same day ticks all the boxes someone has been talking.

Didn't think of that, most the raids on Raleigh Square are crack of dawn jobs, evening/early night raid definitely looks targeted at a person not a place. Wonder will the **** hit the fan and it'll be 5,4,3,2,1 until implosion. It'll be mad, there's no guns there so it'll be bitchy handbag slappin with Gucci and Louis Vitton manbags galore:pac:

Is his Instagram just his name?

Who are these chaps? Thats that Johnny Morrisey in the middle I think. Big English heads on them https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150066270034939904

Who are these chaps? Thats that Johnny Morrisey in the middle I think. Big English heads on them
    https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150066270034939904
    Johnny, Kev, Car and don't know the other lad. 2 are irish

• Advertisement

Who are these chaps? Thats that Johnny Morrisey in the middle I think. Big English heads on them https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150066270034939904
    Is his Instagram just his name?

Wardy_1235

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement