Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirrored Shower Panels

• 10-07-2019 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi,

I am currently renovating a bathroom and I am looking to source a mirrored shower panel suitable for a wetroom shower. It is in the corner of the room so just looking for one panel.

I have found one on soak.ie but they are out of stock and they do not know when it will be back in. I cannot find anything similar from any Irish suppliers and any UK supplier that does have something either do not ship to Ireland or the lines are discontinued.

Does anyone know where I might find such a product or if anyone has a recommendation for someone who makes bespoke shower enclosures it would be greatly appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Hi,

I am currently renovating a bathroom and I am looking to source a mirrored shower panel suitable for a wetroom shower. It is in the corner of the room so just looking for one panel.

I have found one on soak.ie but they are out of stock and they do not know when it will be back in. I cannot find anything similar from any Irish suppliers and any UK supplier that does have something either do not ship to Ireland or the lines are discontinued.

Does anyone know where I might find such a product or if anyone has a recommendation for someone who makes bespoke shower enclosures it would be greatly appreciated?

Beware soak. I ordered a small sink and it arrive smashed. Not surprising, packed as it was loose in a cardboard box with no protection. It's replacement arrived smashed, cardboard box with no protection, despite the supposed instruction from customer service that the replacement be better packed.

The replacements replacement was returned to courier depot as we weren't in to receive. When we rang the depot they said that the sink was smashed and that that happens a lot with soak stuff.

Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere.

Advertisement