Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ice hockey team.

Options
  • 12-06-2017 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be interested in starting an ice team for the up coming season in ireland

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Guy Sajer

Did you manage to get a team together cena?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭cena

Guy Sajer wrote: »
    Did you manage to get a team together cena?

I have not. Just want a team that will play for fun and not to take it seriously. Don't need a coach to start replacing people with more highly skilled players. Everyone deserves a chance.

Have you got a group of people that want to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Guy Sajer

cena wrote: »
    I have not. Just want a team that will play for fun and not to take it seriously. Don't need a coach to start replacing people with more highly skilled players. Everyone deserves a chance.

Have you got a group of people that want to play

I hnow someone else that might be interested and I would definitely be interested. I too would follow the mentality of playing for fun/learning. Please keep me updated

• Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭cena

Guy Sajer wrote: »
    I hnow someone else that might be interested and I would definitely be interested. I too would follow the mentality of playing for fun/learning. Please keep me updated

I well do. If we can get 15/20 players that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 baileno

cena wrote: »
    I well do. If we can get 15/20 players that would be great.

Hi Cena, I played hockey in the US, located in Dublin now, interested in playing here in Ireland if possible & would be interested in a monthly trip to Belfast if that was the only option. Please add me to you list of potential players.

• Advertisement
Advertisement