Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

30-06-2019, 21:31   #76
Mr.Nice Guy

Amiri pulls one back with a deflected strike. He's been Germany's best player today I'd say. Not over yet.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
30-06-2019, 21:31   #77
Strumms

Fûck , what a strike, the deflection takes it over the keeper but still ! Going to be a nervous last six minutes or so for the Spanish
30-06-2019, 21:33   #78
Strumms

Germany playing a 1-2-7 formation
30-06-2019, 21:37   #79
Mr.Nice Guy

Full-Time. Spain win 2-1 to take the title. I think they deserved it, although Germany will look to that first half challenge from Vallejo that didn't result in a red. Fabian Ruiz the player of the tournament for me.

Very enjoyable tournament. Lot of goals and teams trying to attack. Future of European football looks bright.
Thanks from:
30-06-2019, 21:42   #80
Dots1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Nice Guy View Post
Full-Time. Spain win 2-1 to take the title. I think they deserved it, although Germany will look to that first half challenge from Vallejo that didn't result in a red. Fabian Ruiz the player of the tournament for me.

Very enjoyable tournament. Lot of goals and teams trying to attack. Future of European football looks bright.
Yeah it was high quality stuff but Spain a class apart. Tried to watch the under 20 World Cup last month but it lacked the quality this tournament had. There was no Spain, England, Germany and Brazil in the under 20s and you need them.
Advertisement
01-07-2019, 11:45   #81
NIMAN

Only watched the final last night, not seen anything else of the tournament.

Was very impressed with Spain, it appears they have a good crop coming behind the current team. Loads of class acts in there. Ceballos obviously looked very good, but then if you are a near regular in the Real Madrid team you'd expect to stand out. Fabian, Olmo and Vallejo excellent too.

Germany were solid looking as usual, maybe not a lot of flair in the team and always second best to Spain. In fact in the last 15 it looked like a training session for Spain. They were toying with the Germans and their complacency could have cost them.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion