Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a Ultimate (Frisbee) Team/Club in Wexford or in the surrounding area?

• 13-03-2019 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

As the title states, I'm wondering if there is a Ultimate team/club in Wexford or close to it such as Waterford, Kilkenny or Wicklow etc. At the moment I seem to only find places in Dublin and Cork.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Uproar Ult

Hi, there isn't a club out that way as far as I'm aware, but there was interest in one starting up in Waterford last year.

Check out the Irish Flying Disc Assiocation website or Facebook page who may be able to give you more details.

If you've any questions give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

Uproar Ult wrote: »
    Hi, there isn't a club out that way as far as I'm aware, but there was interest in one starting up in Waterford last year.

Check out the Irish Flying Disc Assiocation website or Facebook page who may be able to give you more details.

If you've any questions give me a shout.

Oh okay, perfect thanks.

Advertisement