Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Skiing in Europe

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

Hiddden wrote: »
    I want to go skiing next weekend (May bank holiday). Seems like the best flights are to Geneva. I did read the main post in the thread but it's still complicated for me to figure which spot would be the best from Geneva airport. I am traveling alone and rather not rent a car but use public transport/transfer. Any help is much appreciated.

Sorry I replied to the other thread but didn't realize you were committed to public transport or transfer - if so I think Chamonix is by far the best option. You used to be able to get regular minivan transfers for 25 euro each way. Price has probably gone up now. Will be less traffic as ski season almost over but probably still running.

Advertisement