Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

19/21” CRT Tube -light poker burn

• 23-07-2019 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Description: 19/21” CRT tube, yoke and frame only, light poker burn, no chassis.
    Suit Wells Gardner chassis.
    Going to the dump on Sat if no one wants to take away

Collection Donabate or can meet daytime in Blanch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Sorry I didn’t cop what forum I was in and couldn’t make head nor tail of what I was reading, just got a deserved telling off from a mod and I’m back in my box now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Do you wanna pick it up anyway? It’s free;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

She’s going the Dump on Saturday, I’ll take a photo of it tomorrow, the burn is minimal, bit of window tint and it’d be unnoticeable

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement