Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF 30th Anniversary Edition

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,689 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

And the 3S community gets fractured once again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    And the 3S community gets fractured once again.

What all 3 of you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Choronzon13

Looking forward to this. SF Alpha 3 is my all time favourite SF.

Looking forward to this. SF Alpha 3 is my all time favourite SF.

The PS2 version of Alpha 3 was great, with its world tour mode and customisable isms!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Choronzon13

The PS2 version of Alpha 3 was great, with its world tour mode and customisable isms!

I didn't know there was a PS2 Alpha 3! Is that the same version that was on the PSP? I only played that and the original PS1 version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Alpha 3 was only on PS2 as part of Alpha Anthology, which was an arcade port.

DooM is getting forgetful in his old age.

Alpha 3 was only on PS2 as part of Alpha Anthology, which was an arcade port.

DooM is getting forgetful in his old age.

Sadly correct, I was conflating CvS2 and A3.

Time to retire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Is it worth getting this for the online game play?
    I've played these before obviously and I'd be waiting til it comes down in price. Online play is the usp to me.

The online is sketchy at the moment.

The netcode is good, but the matchmaking is literally whoever is looking for a match anywhere in the world.

Capcom has promised a patch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DuckHuntMadra

I remember Ex plus alpha. Wasn't that like Tekken meets street Fighter? Looking forward to picking this up. Hope they stick the rainbow edition in as a patch at some stage!! Craic!

• Advertisement

I remember Ex plus alpha. Wasn't that like Tekken meets street Fighter? Looking forward to picking this up. Hope they stick the rainbow edition in as a patch at some stage!! Craic!

The makers of EX Plus Alpha recently released a new game with their classic characters.

Fighting EX Layer.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP3637-CUSA10430_00-CPS025COST000001

The makers of EX Plus Alpha recently released a new game with their classic characters.

Fighting EX Layer.

https://store.playstation.com/en-ie/product/EP3637-CUSA10430_00-CPS025COST000001

Also if you want to see what tekken meets street fighter is actually like, you could always try Street Fighter x Tekken :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭KevW24601

The online is sketchy at the moment.

The netcode is good, but the matchmaking is literally whoever is looking for a match anywhere in the world.

Capcom has promised a patch soon.

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed too with the online at the moment. 7 out of 10 matches seem to have nearly unplayable degrees of lag. So hopefully they'll improve it. :D

Advertisement