Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Blood Cell Counts of Vegans

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

I had my bloods done about two months back. Only got the results back last week. Everything normal, except my salts are a bit low.I don't add salt to anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭Worztron

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    I had my bloods done about two months back. Only got the results back last week. Everything normal, except my salts are a bit low.I don't add salt to anything.

Hi Tilikum17. That was a long wait for your results. Did you mean to say that your 'sodium' level was low? My last BT (over a year ago) - my sodium level was within the normal range.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No comment has been made on mine ever apart from that I am the healthiest person they see haha! Once I had too much B12.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi Tilikum17. That was a long wait for your results. Did you mean to say that your 'sodium' level was low? My last BT (over a year ago) - my sodium level was within the normal range.

Yes sodium!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭Worztron

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Yes sodium!!

I see, thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
Advertisement