Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League One 2020/2021

Options
  • 16-09-2020 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭

New season new thread :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone

Can’t believe my luck that I won my tie with the 2nd lowest GW Score - jam!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

As they say, you can only beat what's in front of you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Swings and roundabouts...I was the highest losing score. My 3 Spurs duds killed me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Who's team is Stranger Ings?! Going to be close

43 + Salah

V

22 + Salah(C) Robbo Aubam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

That’s me. Gonna be tight alright! I thought Vardy would see me safely to a win

• Advertisement

If people want to send me there team name so I can match to there boards name I can try do some updates in this league?

Not weekly but every so often :pac:

I'm too ashamed to do this :o

jay0109 wrote: »
    I'm too ashamed to do this :o

I think I know yours :pac:

Guy with second highest overall points is down in 17th... I'm languishing in 19th I need to get it together to avoid relegation :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Guy with second highest overall points is down in 17th... I'm languishing in 19th I need to get it together to avoid relegation :o

That would be me :pac:

I'm always either fighting relegation or in the top 6 of this league since it began. Never getting promotion or never getting relegated. It's like some perverse form of limbo...

• Advertisement

That would be me :pac:

I'm always either fighting relegation or in the top 6 of this league since it began. Never getting promotion or never getting relegated. It's like some perverse form of limbo...

Haha apologies Mr P :D it's mad how it can work out so unfortunately. Yeah I'm similar, 2 or 3 seasons now in league one

It's going to be some run in. Looks like there'll be 6 teams at the top this game week with just 3 points between them.

Ginja Ninjas 58
    Tikka Mo Salah 57
    Struijk it lucky 57
    Fuzzy Dunlop 57
    Partizan Aughris 56
    All Blacks 55

My goose is well and truly cooked after a draw. Sitting in 19th place and require 2 wins and a miracle (or my good friend "default" to survive another season. I've been the Everton of league one.... until now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

What's the usual set up for relegation/promotion?

3 up and 3 down??

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Cartman78 wrote: »
    What's the usual set up for relegation/promotion?

3 up and 3 down??

Yep.

EDIT: Although it's based on take-up for every new season. If folk don't respond to PMs then the next in line gets offered a spot and so on until all the places are filled throughout the 4 leagues.

My goose is well and truly cooked after a draw. Sitting in 19th place and require 2 wins and a miracle (or my good friend "default" to survive another season. I've been the Everton of league one.... until now!

*The Great Escape music plays as Mr.P speeds away from his captors in the relegation zone*

2 wins. A miracle. Finished 16th and 2 points clear of 18th. Boom.

It may not be much to show from a horror half season, but at least I've secured League One for yet another season :)

34eewo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

^ Love it haha! :D

- - - - - -

Congrats to Easy Rod on winning FSA League One this season and to Ginger Ninja and Cartman78 on their promotions.

As always, if anyone wishes to not take part next season can you please let me know asap as it makes it easier to pass spots down now rather than having lots of spots to fill up after the deadline.

Can I also ask all those involved to try their best to be online on Boards during the month of July as that is when PMs go out.

Every year a few people lose their spot by not being on Boards to read the PM sent out and I'd like if 'attrition' could be kept to a minimum.

Here's the 20 teams who have qualified for next season's FSA League One:

ElTel
    F1ngers
    Jeju
    Shanotheslayer
    yozico
    deadlineday
    jay0109
    InishGael
    GetWithIt
    Rodgeb
    unkymo
    ScummyMan
    stephenl15
    The Megaphone
    greedygoblin
    Mr.Prodston
    Karma25
    ClockEnd1886
    Mr_Roger_Bongos
    Ros1234

Congrats to the 3 who have been promoted and commiserations to those relegated.

If spaces do arise, the order of the next in line to go up is as follows: MarkSRFC21, MonkstownHoop, dr.kenneth noisewater, The Neon Knight, Missing Links, Christy Browne

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cheers....I don't think I was in the Top 3 all season but somehow ended up there like Liverpool :-)

Advertisement