Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone used FitnessDigital.ie

Options
  • 16-08-2013 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I have been interested in getting a Garmin Swim to measure progress of my pool training. The best deal I have seen online was with FitnessDigital.ie I have never heard of them before and was wondering if anyone here has used them. According to their website they are based in Spain.

http://www.fitnessdigital.ie/product.jsp?cp=10003187&ct=160

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

Hi Robfahy,

Did you order wit these guys?

In the same boat

Thanks,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Freddio

The only thing Irish about this crowd is the domain name if that's what is attracting you. You can get these from amazon too but because they are electronic goods, you will need something like parcel motel to ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭robfahy

I ordered from them in the end. After a bit of Googling, they seemed quite legit. My order arrived in 3 days with a free Garmin swim cap worth 15 euros. They were better value than I could find anywhere else and would definitely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

robfahy wrote: »
    I ordered from them in the end. After a bit of Googling, they seemed quite legit. My order arrived in 3 days with a free Garmin swim cap worth 15 euros. They were better value than I could find anywhere else and would definitely recommend them.

Thanks, Ordered from them there, hopefully all is ok.

Cheers,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 12 mcgee189

Hi just wanted to give my experience of Fitness Digital, which was a shockingly bad experience - I wanted to purchase Powerblock Dumbbells from this company, had them in my shopping cart, was about to pay, had just one query before I paid. The customer service representative then wrote, and said that they didn't have any more, and didn't know if they were ordering any more units either, so if I paid for them, I just wouldn't receive them. How on earth are they showing up as available, that this company would let you pay for a product, that firstly was out of stock, and secondly, were not ordering again, is beyond me. Also no apology, the attitude clearly from the email, was just take it or leave it, not my problem mate. Wonder how long would I of being waiting for a refund, if ever I got one. Absolutely disgraceful, been a long time since I experienced customer service so shocking! And the items are still showing up as available to purchase today, unbelievable.Think this is a scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 IamSophieGroot

Hi all, just wanted to revive this thread.
    I am considering buying a treadmill with them.
    Has anyone else been in the same boat? How was your shopping experience with them?

Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

I'm also curious too. They advertise having standard weight plates in stock which, in the current climate, seems too good to be true.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,002 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Do not buy off these scammers, my threadmill board snapped in half 4 months ago, I was told they might have a replacement board in November.

Advertisement