Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

His name was Robert Paulson

• 27-05-2013 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

I don't know who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

HIS name was Robert Paulson.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

His Robert was Name Paulson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Was it really, though? I mean, really really?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

220px-Sanzio_00.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I sucked on a cabbage leaf one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Mufasa-Inhales-The-Wrong-Colored-Grass-Today.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

My god... St. Jimmy is Robert Paulson! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Wannabe more like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

How+high+are+you.+Not+OC+i+found+it+on_d72448_3072854.jpg

• Advertisement

Project mayhem engaged, sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭silentrust

St. Jimmy wrote: »

. . . But we know him as Meatloaf. :-)

silentrust wrote: »
    . . . But we know him as Meatloaf. :-)

Don't we me. I'm on first name terms with Robert. You're on loaf terms.

I'm on teary man boob terms. He loves a cuddle, does our Bobby Paulson.

AHAHA his pants fell down

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

How+high+are+you.+Not+OC+i+found+it+on_d72448_3072854.jpg

Heh, funnyjunk image fail. You wouldn't see Robert Paulson getting caught out like that.

EDIT: It's shown up. :eek: It's a goddamn miracle!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

When you stick on Fight Club to watch with your hot girlfriend (must be brunette or it doesn't work as good) and you watch the movie and get kinky with her in the Robert Paulson scene, After the film you do the nasty and halfway through you completely go limp, totally dead, you hold your breath for as long as you can until that bitch thinks you're dead. Then and only then will she start to chant...

"His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson."

Then you finish inside her like never before and you realise that there is no girlfriend and she is actually your hand.

FIGHT CLUBBED

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

When you stick on Fight Club to watch with your hot girlfriend (must be brunette or it doesn't work as good) and you watch the movie and get kinky with her in the Robert Paulson scene, After the film you do the nasty and halfway through you completely go limp, totally dead, you hold your breath for as long as you can until that bitch thinks you're dead. Then and only then will she start to chant...

"His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson."

Then you finish inside her like never before and you realise that there is no girlfriend and she is actually your hand.

FIGHT CLUBBED

So we are going to...
    *checks notes.
    not adjust you meds, you are on track for nester of the year, also best supporting nester, best nested nester, and best cinematography in a nest thread.

Keep up the good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

So we are going to...
    *checks notes.
    not adjust you meds, you are on track for nester of the year, also best supporting nester, best nested nester, and best cinematography in a nest thread.

Keep up the good work.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,155 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

• Advertisement
Advertisement