Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,337 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lewis Hamilton is now Nicole Scherzinger's ex factor :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Eleganza

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lewis Hamilton is now Nicole Scherzinger's ex factor :p
    No point being in a relationship with someone who always wants to come first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Heidi Range (Sugababes) and Dave Berry have called off their engagement and split up after 8 years together

• Advertisement

Debra Messing leaves husband for Smash co-star actor Will Chase :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Russell Brand has filed for divorce!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Misticles wrote: »
    Russell Brand has filed for divorce!!!!

..... and rang his dealer

^ divorces aplenty before the new tax year?......tad too cynical?

mikom wrote: »
    ..... and rang his dealer

nah.....his madam ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Katherine Jenkins and her fiance Gethin Jones have split up

^ think we'll see alot more, lots of "cleansing" going on me thinks....
    Think historically divorce surges just before/after the new year.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Mark Feehily from Westlife split up with his boyfriend Kevin McDaid after seven years.

Mark Feehily from Westlife split up with his boyfriend Kevin McDaid after seven years.

WESTLIFE singer Mark Feehily has sensationally split from the partner he was due to marry next year.
    The heartbroken star announced last night that he had parted from his fiance Kevin McDaid after seven years together.
    However, the Sunday Mirror can reveal that the relationship has been on the rocks for some time and that Kevin dumped Mark TWO months ago.
    The bombshell news comes just weeks after Mark had revealed that he and Kevin would marry next year now that Westlife were splitting up.

But instead singer Mark has been left to deal with another major shake-up in his life which will send shockwaves through the
    pop world.
    Last night, Mark announced on his Twitter page: “Sadly, Kevin & I are no longer together. We’ve had an amazing 7 year & are both so thankful for the love&support u have shown us from the start.
    “We won’t be answering any questions about this as its a very private matter. Thanks in advance for understanding that. Lots of love, Mx.”
    The news will shock fans of the singer, who appeared to be very much in love.
    In an interview with our sister paper the Irish Daily Mirror in November, Mark spoke of his plans to marry his long-time boyfriend.
    He said: “We plan to get married as soon as possible but it’s about finding a gap to do it.
    “It will definitely be next year. We want to do it as soon as we possibly can, but we want it to be right as well. It’s finding the time and doing it right. We’ve no reason to rush it or say, ‘let’s just f**king pick any church or hotel or venue in the country’.
    “We’ve been so committed to Westlife that while we’ve had big gaps when we’re not working, you have to plan so far in advance for a wedding. So you really don’t have time to plan. We’ve pretty much got the time to be getting on with the wedding now.”
    But sources have revealed to the Sunday Mirror that the relationship was already in trouble.
    A source said: “The reality is that Mark and Kevin have been going their separate ways for a while.
    “In fact Kevin decided to break it off with Mark up to two months ago, but it is only now that they are making it official.
    “This must be a very tough time for Mark. With the band also set to go their own way he now faces into a year of uncertainty, it cannot be easy for him.”
    The couple announced that they were engaged in January 2010, with Feehily also confirming that news through his Twitter page.
    Feehily met photographer McDaid, 27, at a charity concert in Dublin in 2005.
    They went public with the relationship in 2007 when the Irish star came out in a newspaper interview in 2007.
    Newcastle man McDaid was part of boyband V until 2005, before becoming a photographer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2012/01/01/westlife-s-mark-feehily-split-for-partner-he-was-set-to-wed-115875-23671700/#ixzz1iETWaUeA

:eek:

leahyl wrote: »
    Katherine Jenkins and her fiance Gethin Jones have split up

Aw I loved these two, seemed well suited & what a handsome couple they made :)

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis could be heading for a split if rumours are true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

missbelle wrote: »
    Heidi Range (Sugababes) and Dave Berry have called off their engagement and split up after 8 years together

This one really surprised me.

Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis could be heading for a split if rumours are true

:eek: I thought these were rock solid!!

Ellie Goulding has split up with her Radio 1 dj boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This one has shocked me :eek:

missbelle wrote: »
    :eek: I thought these were rock solid!!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20562207,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent
    Multiple sources tell PEOPLE in this week's cover story that the relationship is all but officially finished.
    In fact, some in their circle say the couple of nearly 14 years have already split.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Joe le
    Taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I see Heidi Klum and Seal are to divorce. Apparently he didn't like her fondness for going clubbing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I see Heidi Klum and Seal are to divorce. Apparently he didn't like her fondness for going clubbing

Everyone seems to be splitting up these days. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah, I wouldn't lose too much sleep about it tbh

Source - Digital Spy

Denise Welch has confirmed that she and her husband Tim Healy have separated.
    The 53-year-old TV presenter made the announcement live on Loose Women earlier this afternoon.

Cannot say I'm surprise re Denise! she admitted having an affair, and I think an open relationship, and was rumoured to be seeing another new guy since her exit from BB house :rolleyes:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sophia-bush-splits-with-one-tree-hill-costar-austin-nichols-2012152

One Tree Hill is nearing its long-awaited series finale -- and not a moment too soon for CW star Sophia Bush, 29.
    The actress has split with her on-and-off beau of six years, Austin Nichols, 31 -- the third guy she's dated from the just-wrapped TV hit -- a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly.
    Bush broke it off with Nichols (who plays her husband) "because she didn't think he was the one," explains a source. "She's moving on."
    The actress was wed to Chad Michael Murray in 2005 and dated James Lafferty in 2009. The final episode of One Tree Hill airs April 4 on The CW.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sophia-bush-splits-with-one-tree-hill-costar-austin-nichols-2012152

One Tree Hill is nearing its long-awaited series finale -- and not a moment too soon for CW star Sophia Bush, 29.
    The actress has split with her on-and-off beau of six years, Austin Nichols, 31 -- the third guy she's dated from the just-wrapped TV hit -- a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly.
    Bush broke it off with Nichols (who plays her husband) "because she didn't think he was the one," explains a source. "She's moving on."
    The actress was wed to Chad Michael Murray in 2005 and dated James Lafferty in 2009. The final episode of One Tree Hill airs April 4 on The CW.

Christ....she did the rounds :eek:

Bit suprised by this, i thought they were tight:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2012/03/13/jennie-garth-peter-facinelli-divorce/

wilight star Peter Facinelli and Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Jennie are divorcing after 11 years of marriage, reports People. ”While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” said the stars. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.” The couple met on the set of TV movie An Unfinished Affair and have three daughters under the age of 14.

Garth will next appear in a CMT reality show Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, chronicling her move out of Hollywood. Though Facinelli will not appear in the series, a rep from CMT confirms that the split will be dealt with throughout the show.

^ this pisses me off tbh....i hate "reality" show that use peronal and private issues to sell a show, i expected more from Garth!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20578138,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

• Advertisement

Bit suprised by this, i thought they were tight:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2012/03/13/jennie-garth-peter-facinelli-divorce/

wilight star Peter Facinelli and Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Jennie are divorcing after 11 years of marriage, reports People. ”While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” said the stars. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together. We ask for privacy and respect during this time.” The couple met on the set of TV movie An Unfinished Affair and have three daughters under the age of 14.

Garth will next appear in a CMT reality show Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, chronicling her move out of Hollywood. Though Facinelli will not appear in the series, a rep from CMT confirms that the split will be dealt with throughout the show.

^ this pisses me off tbh....i hate "reality" show that use peronal and private issues to sell a show, i expected more from Garth!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20578138,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

:eek:

He looks so young compared to her, think she overdid it on botox

There is rumours that he had an affair with a Twillight co-star

Advertisement