Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dart Pub Guide to ireland

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Blair

The Lord Mayors in Swords have a Tuesday Team and 2 boards.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Looking to get started in the Dublin 15 area with a club if possible.

Not very good but absolutely love the game and am absolutely devoted to learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ton chucker

DA365 wrote: »
    Looking to get started in the Dublin 15 area with a club if possible.

Not very good but absolutely love the game and am absolutely devoted to learning.

Where abouts in Dublin 15 are u from?as we will be looking to sign a couple of new player's for next season as u can't
    sign until then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Wils110

Where abouts in Dublin 15 are u from?as we will be looking to sign a couple of new player's for next season as u can't
    sign until then.

I'm in clonee area also interested where you based

Wils110 wrote: »

I'm in clonee area also interested where you based
    Play in salmons there's 2 teams both wensday league were playin at home this wensday if u want to drop down about 7.30 for a few games wit d lads just ask for des or tony u can stay and watch d game see how things go if u want ur more than welcome . Ways ur name ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

sign until then.

In between Ongar and Clonee.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sharkey 25

Hi, I'm looking for good dart pubs in limerick city. I'm moving ther in the next few weeks. I am playing in the local league here at the minute and will be traveling back for match nights . So if anyone knows anywhere that maybe runs competitions or even has a few throwers in on week nights, I'd be grateful for suggestions.

DA365 wrote: »

In between Ongar and Clonee.

Drop down to salmons wed night for a few games if u want we have a match so get down about 7:30 if u can .just ask for des or tony

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

In Ennis there are a few bars with a board up, pubs I know of are
    Johnnos in Doora
    The Magpie in Clarecastle
    Gleeson's in The Turnpike
    Faffa's on Parnell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Just wondering does any one know if there are darts pubs in Youghal that I could get a few games in during the week.Working down there for a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Dartgod

Just wondering does any one know if there are darts pubs in Youghal that I could get a few games in during the week.Working down there for a few weeks.

Maggie May's, Central Star or Mackey's to name a few !

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Anyone know of pubs in the Dublin 8/The Liberties area with dartboards? I'd imagine there's a few around here. Bought a board and started playing for the first time in years.
    Stoney's on Hill Street (just off Parnell Street, at the Summerhill end) has 2 dartboards with oches and players playing competitvely, at least it did the last time I was there, but that was about 3 years ago. It looked like there was a tournament or a league match on in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spike55

Hi, I've moved recently to Smithfield and I'm looking for a place to play and maybe join a team (but I'm not very good). Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭patdshaker

bugz wrote: »
    Anywhere around the Ballincollig area for a game of darts? recently moved there and looking for any weekly singles/doubles comps etc
    Cliffords in Crookstown if thats any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 marie065

Hi lads just wondering if there was any darts events around clare area etc you might post them to my clare darts page on facebook page thanks a million :-)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Clare-Darts/192428617452310?ref=hl

I threw a 180 today, my first one ever, yay! I'm still more likely to throw 3 single 1's, or my signature score, single 20, single 5, single 1, tweeeentty six.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Borgman100

I threw a 180 today, my first one ever, yay! I'm still more likely to throw 3 single 1's, or my signature score, single 20, single 5, single 1, tweeeentty six.

Bed and breakfast!!

Eamonn Doran's Tavern On The Green, Lower Leeson Street, just off Stephen's Green. I was in there last night, and noticed it when two punters asked the barman for darts. Dartboard looks like it's seen better days, but decent looking darts were behind the bar, not big 'ol fat brass darts. It's tucked away in a corner, so people wouldn't be getting in the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Giant Reed

anyone know of any pubs around the Douglas area in Cork? Looking for a few throws and then maybe join a team if there's room!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Very surprised the Ardmanning Bar in Togher has not been mentioned....

If I had a penny for every time this bar was mentioned in our house when we were kids for darts matches I'd be a rich man now

Mary O'Connells in Ballincollig was the local darts pub back in the 80's, maybe still going there?

Most of the others I knew were all inner city North Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Very surprised the Ardmanning Bar in Togher has not been mentioned....

If I had a penny for every time this bar was mentioned in our house when we were kids for darts matches I'd be a rich man now

Mary O'Connells in Ballincollig was the local darts pub back in the 80's, maybe still going there?

Most of the others I knew were all inner city North Cork

Ardmanning house was demolished a good couple of years back.

Quite a few on barrack street and blarney street have boards but i don't know much apart from that, id have only been inside them on 12 pubs of xmas crawls to be fair!

Am mad for a casual game myself (only took darting up before xmas so am still rubbish) around cork so anyone please feel free to PM if you like! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 iceman1988

Any Pubs in Ranelagh with a dart board

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JohnDevDarts

Hi. Just moved down to Limerick and looking for pub(s) with a team and/or open competitions. Tried the Haven, Black swan and Austins so far. All have boards but nobody really playing. Living south of the city but willing to travel. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 rollih

Hi,
    are there any updates about dart-pubs?
    I'm interested to pubs around Killarney, Kenmare and maybe Sneem!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

Borgman100 wrote: »
    Bed and breakfast!!

We have a bell in work, when you get a 26 you ring the bell as punishment. Quite embarrassing when everybody turns and looks at you.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭uncommon_name

Anywhere in and around Wicklow Town with a league or team of some sort.
    I wouldn't be great, but I am decent enough. Work in an office of 50+, some very good players. I usually manage to finish in the top 4 every year. That's good enough for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Any pub / venue in Dublin that would have 2 or more dart boards?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

In Wexford town there is many pubs that allow anyone to play on their boards.

The Sailing Cot- The Faythe
    The Swan Bar-The Faythe
    Billy Kellys - The Faythe
    Brownes - Bishopswater
    The Pike
    Bugler Doyles
    Rileys Tavern
    Monking Monk
    Cullentons(Mayflower)

Many of these pubs also have Darts teams too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Pubs in Gorey, Co Wexford with boards.