Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm so old that...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm no old I'm no longer automatically entitled to a medical card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭buffalo

I'm so old that most of these things are new and unfamiliar to me.

I'm so old that it's been over a decade since my first trip, and that was to regular CTYI, not baby one.

I'm so old I had Willy as an RA, and that was three years after my first trip.

I'm so old that I was an RA for the shower fire. I was actually off-campus on my way to a funeral when someone rang to see where my group was.

I'm so old that I used to write letters to my Irish classmates, and the Americans all had email addresses @aol.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭fishtastico

I'm so old that I wouldn't see remembering Dermo the Hobo as old

I'm so old that Rory the Cat-Kicker was my RA

I'm so old that I'm demonstrating to people eligible to be RAs, and they seem scarily young

I'm so old that I think I was in Jack Lynch's Classics class, possibly a year or two ahead of him

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

I'm so old that I remember starting this thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭BlutendeRabe

Jack Lynch wrote: »
    I'm so old that I remember starting this thread...

I'm so old that I remember Fiachra teaching Philosophy.

I'm so old that I remember the last time they played Stairway to Heaven at the disco (2006?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Swan Curry

I'm so old that I remember Fiachra teaching Philosophy.

I'm so old that I remember the last time they played Stairway to Heaven at the disco (2006?)

I did Philososphy with Fiachra in my nevermore year which was only two or three years ago.Please tell me he hasn't given up teaching it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭BlutendeRabe

Swan Curry wrote: »
    I did Philososphy with Fiachra in my nevermore year which was only two or three years ago.Please tell me he hasn't given up teaching it :(

My nevermore year was 2007. He must still be at it.
    Btw did he finish his dissertation?

Advertisement