Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,809 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SD is miles ahead of Raw, I don't even mind the crown feud

I'd like to see Gable get a singles push

It will be interesting to see what now for the Usos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭ThePott

If that plays out fully it would be huge but I wonder if there'll just be shenanigans and they have to do it again on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ThePott wrote: »
    If that plays out fully it would be huge but I wonder if there'll just be shenanigans and they have to do it again on Sunday.

The latter is likely. Its fathers day and it makes more sense to have it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It'll be an angle. Roman and Uso to attack Rey and Dominik during their entrance. Then they'll lock themselves in the cell with Dom and have Rey watch as they beat him up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

J. Marston wrote: »
    It'll be an angle. Roman and Uso to attack Rey and Dominik during their entrance. Then they'll lock themselves in the cell with Dom and have Rey watch as they beat him up.

Im all for Dom getting beaten up.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Throw him off the cage!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What is it with people named Dom and their obsession with family?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »

E4GVDIhXIAAqJ5j?format=jpg&name=small

Has Rey still got only "one eye"

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fightful saying they reckon it’s the actual match. Not an angle to set up a match at the PPV cause they want the cell focus on Owens vs Zayn.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fightful saying they reckon it’s the actual match. Not an angle to set up a match at the PPV cause they want the cell focus on Owens vs Zayn.

I like Owens and Zayn but how many times do they feud

Cesaro and Rollins should be SD's main HIAC if Reigns is not defending

Edge and Sasha Banks are due back mid July to SD

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like Owens and Zayn but how many times do they feud

Cesaro and Rollins should be SD's main HIAC if Reigns is not defending

Edge and Sasha Banks are due back mid July to SD

Id like to see Edge vs Seth Rollins at Summerslam

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Id like to see Edge vs Seth Rollins at Summerslam

Apparently Edge is returning as a face so that could be a good match, I am trying to think who else is there for them to face

Will Edge get another go at Reigns in a one on one singles match for the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Jesus Michael Cole can single handedly ruin a show. It's criminal at this point.

Really liked the Cell match was pretty brutal, especially the last spot and loved Roman's cravate guillotine submission.
    Elsewhere it looks like we're free of Nak/Corbin, wonder if this means a repackage for Corbin or will he just be Baron Corbin again.
    Speaking of repackages, I like this new Otis and I think the Alpha Academy can work. That finisher looked deadly.

Owens/Zayn seems pretty thrown together and I don't understand why Cesaro/Rollins isn't in a cell.
    It's mad that they gave away the one match I was interested in for HIAC away for free on Smackdown but here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Jimmy siding with Roman came as unexpectedly as Jey.

Bianca and Bayley just doesn't feel like a feud that should be in a cell.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Jimmy siding with Roman came as unexpectedly as Jey.
    Bianca and Bayley just doesn't feel like a feud that should be in a cell.

I hope Bayley locks Bianca's hair in the cell or ring post, can wait for her to be challenged to a hair match, since becoming champ she has been a damp squib for me

Cesaro vs. Rollins should be in a cell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I wasn't a fan of Excalibur at first but he's grown on me, showing the right blend of enthusiasm and restraint. He allows a match to breath on its own to tell its own story.

I know people have been saying Cole has been good lately but he really was at his worst for this main event with his non stop hysterics. It's not just about Vince being in his ear either as other commentators have to deal with it, without coming across as completely disingenuous.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ThePott wrote: »

Owens/Zayn seems pretty thrown together and I don't understand why Cesaro/Rollins isn't in a cell.
    It's mad that they gave away the one match I was interested in for HIAC away for free on Smackdown but here we are.

Saves splashing out on the Network which is what I'd have done to see that match tbh :pac:

Now I won't bother resubbing

• Advertisement

Still don't knw the reason for switching the Roman vs Rey match. It was a good match. Anyone else think it could be Roman vs Dominik at summerslam ?. Hoepfully that match will happen at MITB instead

That army suit must of been fairly hard to fight in for Commander A

Clean shaven Otis is just not right

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Maybe something to do with the reports from last week that Reigns only wants to be top of the card?

Maybe something to do with the reports from last week that Reigns only wants to be too of the card?

What ?

Maybe something to do with the reports from last week that Reigns only wants to be too of the card?
    PTH2009 wrote: »
    What ?

Yes What?

Austin2.jpg?strip=all&w=600&quality=100

Ups, "top of the card"

KO taking time off

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    KO taking time off

Good for him, since they've got more or less nothing interesting for him. Bad for us, since he is one of the more decent acts on Smackdown beyond Reigns

Kingsuke Nakamura

How can you not love it

• Advertisement

Edge is back

'Roman where you at' he's only up the ramp Edge

I'm guessing Seth Rollins could cost Edge the title at MITB setting up a summerslam match

Advertisement