Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Euro 2020 Fantasy - What options are out there

• 26-05-2021 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭

The only competition I have found so far is the official UEFA one. what other ones will come out over the next few weeks that are worth checking out?

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/

The UEFA one seems a little convoluted with captain changes in the middle of gameweeks etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭nice bit of green

Yeah the subs & captaincy changes seem quite a challenge in themselves. Can see myself wondering what if even more than during the PL season.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

FanTeam are running a Euros game as far as I know.

Advertisement