Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do you take your supplements?

• 05-03-2021 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Do ye take them before, after, or during a meal?

Do ye take them all at breakfast or some at breakfast and others with lunch or dinner?

I've recently read a few articles (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-time-to-take-vitamins, etc) on the best times to take fat-soluble & water-soluble vitamins - some say take water soluble vitamins (e.g. B's) on an empty stomach [30 minutes before food].

My routine for a good while now is to take my vitamin D with my breakfast and take my VEG1 multi & Omega3 with my dinner. I sometimes take an Omega3 at breakfast also.

I'm probably just overthinking all of this.

Your thoughts?

🤔

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

Advertisement