Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

seeking a studio or producer for mildly experienced musician?

• 27-12-2020 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

So I've been playing guitar since at least 25 years, but my execution/performance is absolutely awful. I barely can play anything without mistakes or poor timing, etc, but I also don't practice whole lot, so theres that. However, I feel I have a few good compositions from when I was having more "music testosterone" back in 2008-2010 and I thought of recording one of those to a good standard and dedicate it to my girlfriend. I was, as such, just looking for a producer/studio (metal preferably) who would be able to help me complete this one song project. Essentially I'd be looking for someone with enough critical and/or creative mass to ask me to stop and repeat if I am lowering my standards in the execution, which is something that happens a lot when I record myself, examples in my soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/riffmachinegun

(also would appreciate to find a metal guitar teacher if any out there you could recommend, but that's beyond this topic Thanks!)

Advertisement