Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Account Unavailable

• 11-06-2021 7:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

For over a week, I have not been able to access my current account on either your app, or through a browser. It appears as 'unavailable'. I have already rang and was told this is affecting other customers, but can you advise when this is going to be resolved, as it is unacceptable that I cannot access my account for this period of time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this and can certainly understand your frustration in relation to this. 

Please be assured that this is being looked into by our Support Team in order to resolve this as soon as possible. 

In order to check your balance you can certainly contact our Customer Service Desk on 0818365365 to get your balance over the phone. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Hi Eve,

Any further update on this please? My account has now been unavailable for two weeks and I really need access to be able to check on some transactions.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Hi again,

Any update to this at all?? I still do not have access to my account online, either via the app or a browser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

pigtail33 wrote: »
    Hi again,

Any update to this at all?? I still do not have access to my account online, either via the app or a browser.
    Hi pigtail33,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you. If you can please contact our customer service team using Send us a Message on the Services screen when logged on to your account, an adviser with account access will check details on your account and may be able to resolve this for you. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Daithi40

Yep, same here for weeks and you have the neck to move to a monthly charge and keep charging...unreal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Daithi40 wrote: »
    Yep, same here for weeks and you have the neck to move to a monthly charge and keep charging...unreal
    Hi Daithi40,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. We are very sorry to hear that this is still occuring for you. We would recommend that you raise this with our customer service team by logging into your account, select services and send us a message and our colleagues here will be happy to help. 

Alternatively you can call our customer service team directly on 0818 365 365, the team is available Monday to friday from 9am to 5pm and will be more than happy to help with this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement