Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (Feb Werewolf Game) SIGN UP THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    Difficult, not impossible.

The issue is that if there is a slip, it would jeopardise (potentially) a role and thus the balance of the village. It would only be an issue if something went wrong.

Potentially could also be an issue if your mentee asked you a question knowing you are mentoring other players, and you refused to respond, and they read into that. You know how that goes in game.....

You're such a conspiracy theorist :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Almost like a game within a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Kolido wrote:
    Almost like a game within a game.

Like tiny little men playing hungry hungry hippos atop a Jenga tower

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    Would you prefer to eat 25 stick insects or 2 slugs?

Stick insects please Dec.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

sKeith wrote: »
    Would you prefer to eat 25 stick insects or 2 slugs?

25 stick insects .
    Slimey , squishy slugs , just nope .

• Advertisement

I've had the insects. Not too bad. Crunchy like corn flakes. Never had slugs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'll take the slugs. According to the Lion King they are...

tenor.gif?itemid=5416128

I have eaten snails though, which are basically just slugs with homes. They weren't very nice, but not retch-inducing.

Would our options be cooked or raw? Alive or dead? That wold probably make a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

quickbeam wrote: »
    I have eaten snails though, which are basically just slugs with homes. They weren't very nice, but not retch-inducing.

Would our options be cooked or raw? Alive or dead? That wold probably make a difference.

Alive of course, its the jungle :D

Then I stick with my original answer of the stick insects.

• Advertisement

Though I do any of the lying in a pit of snakes / rats / spiders, sooner than I'd do any of the eating ones.

You could just swallow a slug whole depending on size you have to chew the stick insects. 2 slugs please

quickbeam wrote: »
    Then I stick with my original answer of the stick insects.

19efc0cf65a0a84ef4460dfc69255e99

Would one be allowed any condiment with them? A side of pink sauce and they could be quite the dish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

No amount of money could entice me to eat anything alive. Or lie in a pit of snakes/spiders/rats. NO AMOUNT OF MONEY. I'd never get over the trauma. Probably would end up with PTSD or something if they put me in a jungle.

Kolido wrote:
    Would one be allowed any condiment with them? A side of pink sauce and they could be quite the dish.

Drown it in hot sauce and you won't even notice the bugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I’d never eat a live animal, but a pit of rats sounds very cosy. They’re just guinea pigs with tails.

And guinea pigs are the horses of the rodent world.

With horses being the cows of the horse world.

Seems very cruel to be eating live insects on these show anyway. Its the one thing I dislike about it.

Agree. I wonder about vegetarian or vegan celebs. Do they still take part in those challenges, or do they limit themselves to the non-eating ones?

• Advertisement

There were a few ones on the show this year but i dont remember any not taking part in anything but i wouldnt be 100% on that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

There were a few ones on the show this year but i dont remember any not taking part in anything but i wouldnt be 100% on that

Iirc the vegans just got stuck in.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Were the vegans not exempt from the eating challenges ?
    I can't remember either tbh , with all the hullaballoo over The Governess being exempt from so many of the trials .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Were the vegans not exempt from the eating challenges ?
    I can't remember either tbh , with all the hullaballoo over The Governess being exempt from so many of the trials .

There was a team drinking trial which i think they all did for immunity if i remember correctly and all the drinks are usually animal related

'why is this snake semen warm?'

Hope you dont mind me posting BJ/Lordy. We have a plain vanilla (no fancy bells and whistles) game starting this evening on the forum. We have closed sign ups, but it would be a good one to watch to gather the basics of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If I was hungry I would eat anything :o:P

anus-burger.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Sign me up if there’s room for a newbie

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Green&Red wrote: »
    Sign me up if there’s room for a newbie

Welcome aboard GnR, how familiar are you with the game.

If you are new, this hopefully will be the perfect game to dip your toe into

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

A lot of new faces. This gladdens my twisted old heart.

Advertisement