Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Post Malone - 3Arena Valentines day 2019

• 09-10-2018 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭

Post Malone will kick off his European tour at the 3 Arena.

He'll take to the stage on Valentine's Day, February 14, next year, with tickets on sale Friday October 12.

Tickets from €55.65 on sale Friday 12th October at 9am from Ticketmaster. Under 16s to be accompanied by parent/guardian. Standing area 14+ only. Doors: 6.30pm

If anyone happens to have a spare Spotify or 3 pre-sale code fire it this way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Can someone give me a 3presale code for this please, please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The code is Sh!tTats

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,279 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Regrettable facial tattoos

Is the password

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It should be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Also in if anyone has a spare 3 presale code, app keeps erroring for me! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Any spare codes can someone DM me also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Ticketmaster says there is a Spotify presale on Thursday. Any idea how to get on that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Trying to get them for herselfs bro

Got two standing, was silly money, said cant be right, go to look again gone

Madness how you literally have seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭5star02707

jeffk wrote: »
    Trying to get them for herselfs bro

Got two standing, was silly money, said cant be right, go to look again gone

Madness how you literally have seconds

rule of thumb once you have the tickets, check out immediately. otherwise they're gone in 1 - 2 mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭kazper

same here jeffk, standing coming up as €77 each, tried to get them but bounced me to seating for €55!!

kazper wrote: »
    same here jeffk, standing coming up as €77 each, tried to get them but bounced me to seating for €55!!

No surprises really, if we where buying a load to flog for money wed have them now and counting the profit we would be making :mad:

5star02707 wrote: »
    rule of thumb once you have the tickets, check out immediately. otherwise they're gone in 1 - 2 mins

I said cant be 177 or so for standing, usually standing much cheaper, otherwise would have got them as im use to the ticketmaster game by now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭dubal

I got them earlier, looked for standing, bounced me to seated.

Tried again, nothing, then I tried again and got general admission, which were standing, but the price was insane €83.85 per tic includes charges

Dubal

edit: my transaction was completed at 09:04am

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭mightyreds

anyone got a presale code for tomorrow is it just generic like metallica , missed out this morning in the sale had standing and just couldn't get them in the basket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

How much were tickets? Thought I’d said starting at €49.50 was it not?

danois wrote: »
    How much were tickets? Thought I’d said starting at €49.50 was it not?

177 for two standing I think I seen

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Is the presale finished for this, if there are any spare codes I would appreciate a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

Same here folks, I'd appreciate if anyone could pm me a spare presale code. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dahamster

I'd love a presale code as well please if there is any going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭5star02707

84 euro for standing 77 + 6.85 service charge.

Three presale was over within a minute or two if my experience is the same across the board
    9 log in use code etc, two tickets silly money
    901 or so look for more, various errors, keeps loading then eventually no tickets on ticketmaster

The spottily one I assume would be same

Three presale was over within a minute or two if my experience is the same across the board
    9 log in use code etc, two tickets silly money
    901 or so look for more, various errors, keeps loading then eventually no tickets on ticketmaster

The spottily one I assume would be same
    I got the spotify email at bang on 9 , was on at 9:02 and had tickets got at 9:06 with very little hassle at all

mightyreds wrote: »
    I got the spotify email at bang on 9 , was on at 9:02 and had tickets got at 9:06 with very little hassle at all

Shame the same couldnt be said for three presale

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

Shame the same couldnt be said for three presale

Would be very grateful for the link and a code myself if anyone has them. Thanks

Dont have the link to the spotify sale but the code was bb2019

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

I got an email from spotify but I cannot view any tickets, all im getting is a screen saying three and spotify sale happening now, no option to view tickets!!??

mightyreds wrote: »
    Dont have the link to the spotify sale but the code was bb2019

Thanks but I think you need a personal like that comes in each email, all new to me

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Thanks but I think you need a personal like that comes in each email, all new to me

Thats the code I got

• Advertisement

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Thats the code I got

With a link, tried quickly there on a few links and cant get into area to enter code like three presale

Advertisement