Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2018/19 Premier League Injuries and Suspensions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »

Gone from my team though. Have a quiet one, Arnie.

EDIT: Hmmm...

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1035139262344257536

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gone from my team though. Have a quiet one, Arnie.

EDIT: Hmmm...

https://twitter.com/BenDinnery/status/1035139262344257536

I’ll trust the manager

http://twitter.com/ExWHUemployee/status/1035140062500020224

That guy is reliable
    I now have a selection headache ......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Wouldn't be like Sky Sports to have selective hearing and selective quotes

Pellegrini's comments got lost in translation. Pellegrini probably thought the reporter meant 'out on the pitch' instead of out for the match.

Reporter: Is Marko Arnautovic OK?

Pellegrini: Marko has a small problem behind his knee, he was not comfortable playing the last few minutes against Arsenal but he passed all the examinations with the doctor and has worked the whole week.

Reporter: So is he out on Saturday?

Pellegrini: Yes, yes. He has no problems, from Tuesday he has been working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Nicely summarised there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I wasn't going to play him but I don't need the added risk that he drops down the pecking order if Southampton were to do well without him. Certainly not while in the middle of a wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ugh Ings, looks like I'll be starting a 5 man defence this week now with just Westwood as a sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ings is in the Southampton training photos from yesterday.

• Advertisement

Warnock on Aron Gunnarsson: "He's training now. I don't think he'll be considered for Sunday."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Ings is in the Southampton training photos from yesterday.

Ings can only get better

Spurs confirm that Hugo Lloris (thigh) and Moussa Sissoko (hamstring) are unavailable for this weekend's match.

Jonathan Hogg begins a three-game ban. Saturday comes too soon for Ben Hamer and Ramadan Sobhi [both knee] but the pair should be back after the international break. #HTAFC

Marco Silva says Bernard will not feature against Huddersfield Town this weekend. Kurt Zouma and Mason Holgate are the only fit centre-backs available to Silva for Gameweek 4.

That’s me with no keeper so playing with 10 already.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Ouch Lloris/Hamer?

Worth considering a hit for Hamer? Would realistically only be a -2 at worst.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ouch Lloris/Hamer?

Keeper he brings in concedes 4 and gets a red card:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Hodgson praised Wan Bissaka and said he wasn't in the business of revealing his lineup early so we'll find out tomorrow if Tomkins is playing or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

dsmythy wrote: »
    Hodgson praised Wan Bissaka and said he wasn't in the business of revealing his lineup early so we'll find out tomorrow if Tomkins is playing or not.

I watched a 7 minute Palace training video yesterday and there was no sign of Tomkins.

manual_man wrote: »
    I watched a 7 minute Palace training video yesterday and there was no sign of Tomkins.

If that isn't commitment I don't know what is.

• Advertisement

Ouch Lloris/Hamer?

Hamer/Fabri

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

manual_man wrote: »

They have a 12 min video of AWB from a few months ago. Played as a striker with no interest in defending underage. Step aside PVA

Ouch Lloris/Hamer?

Fabri and Hamer.

Might be a watching brief.

Whilst I was busy finalising my WC Fulham were busy sacking their goalkeeping coach. Think they did it on the Thursday or Friday but no one knew until the Monday.

They’ve used 3 different keepers in their last 3 games.

I don’t see a good 4.5m option to bring in for the next 3-4 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Fabri and Hamer.

Might be a watching brief.

Whilst I was busy finalising my WC Fulham were busy sacking their goalkeeping coach. Think they did it on the Thursday or Friday but no one knew until the Monday.

They’ve used 3 different keepers in their last 3 games.

I don’t see a good 4.5m option to bring in for the next 3-4 games.

There is speculation that Betinelli? will start tomo because he added some emoji on his twitter account according to some comments around 6.30pm on FFS.

The language barrier/command of English of his GKs concerns the coach too.

ElTel wrote: »
    There is speculation that Betinelli? will start tomo because he added some emoji on his twitter account according to some comments around 6.30pm on FFS.

The language barrier/command of English of his GKs concerns the coach too.

Yeah he’ll likely start.

He did that twitter thing too last week and seemingly did it in the championship too when starting.

Fabri and Rico are supposedly struggling with their English so Bettinelli will probably keep his place until he fukcs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Hmm. Tricky injury. Might have to drop him. Just getting drawn into wildcard now I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

scotchy wrote: »

Fairly sure he had that same back “injury “ for the int break last November too

• Advertisement

Luke Shaw will be lucky if it's just concussion
    Doubt he plays next week

Advertisement