Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Twink. What a lady.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

without doubt, the most disturbing thing about the whole article is that it appears to imply that this talentless media whore is going to get a job with RTE.....ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

I see Twink is bad mouthing Rory Cowan in a row about Re: letting it out about the fact that he paid in and around 18K to help her pay off mortage arrears.
    Not sure how she could be in arrears if you ask me, and the size of the mansion shes in , worth over 1M!!!

I see Twink is bad mouthing Rory Cowan in a row about Re: letting it out about the fact that he paid in and around 18K to help her pay off mortage arrears.
    Not sure how she could be in arrears if you ask me, and the size of the mansion shes in , worth over 1M!!!

She really should zip it up.

Shes P***ed off a few poeple of note in her previous years of rte and other various positions shes had.
    I'd say she's a ticket ok, gets what she wants. She should apply to 'Hello' magazine, lol ...

I thought the then 17 year old Samantha Mumba had balls when she called her "Barbies Granny" spot on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,281 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Why did Rory Cowan give so much money to her in the first place ?

Why did Rory Cowan give so much money to her in the first place ?

A fool and his money.....................

Well, perhaps they were friends. Maybe she needed more money and he said forget it....
    As the saying goes, 'Neither a borrower nor a lender be'...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bobzmaglobz

I thought the then 17 year old Samantha Mumba had balls when she called her "Barbies Granny" spot on

Hahahaha....I remember the ultimate scandal that caused at the time!

Advertisement