Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,521 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Payment requests for all splits (except Aventus 3rd bottle) have been sent by PM tonight. Apologies that some of the formatting is a bit messed - it was fine when I tested it, but refuses to behave now! Also had to do a Captcha for every message for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

hi padraig, just checking if you reckon the packages will fit through a standard letter box? if not, i'll give you my work address.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Couple of PMs in. AVENTUS SOLD OUT - pending confirmation from beertons, although I'm presuming he wants it.

Will run another Aventus split shortly.

Stick me on the list for when ever you are doing Aventus next please.

Fair play for all the effort.

hi padraig, just checking if you reckon the packages will fit through a standard letter box? if not, i'll give you my work address.

thanks

Boxes are 28 x 20 x 11cm and have no hope of fitting through a standard letterbox I'm afraid! Work address is fine.

frag420: if you're reading this, your box is full! (not hugely important though).

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Stick me on the list for when ever you are doing Aventus next please.

Fair play for all the effort.

Subscribe to this thread (click the Follow button) to get notified of updates!

Thanks to all who have paid so far - have heard back from nearly everyone at this stage and am expecting interbank payments over next couple of days. Payment reminders will go out tomorrow when I get a chance.

Presuming all goes OK (I'm using a couple of new-to-me suppliers for Creed, but they are well established) I hope to put up an expanded offering once I'm most of the way through the current lot featuring all the best selling Creeds. Rough estimate is 2 - 3 weeks. Will also aim to do the new Creed Viking ASAP after its launch - expected in autumn. More Ateliers too, and hoping to put up the most popular Tom Fords as well (although these may not be as cheap as last time as I will likely have to pay retail pricing).

• Advertisement

Aventus Flacon #1 Ordered.
    Terre d'Hermes bottles 1 & 2 ordered.
    Amouage ordered.
    Bottles and packing stuff ordering today.

When I get these in hand I will order Aventus flacons #2 and #3 - I don't want to put all my eggs bottles in one basket (literally and figuratively) by ordering 3 large, expensive flacons of Aventus in one go in case of any unexpected (and very aromatic) issues with shipping. Awaiting stock for the Atelier - estimate end of the week.

Still waiting on some payments - get 'em in quickly folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

will make payment at lunch today

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Wouldnt mind being put on a waitlist for Aventus if/when you're doing another.

Keyzer - no payment, no response to messages: no allocation in future splits. Slot (Aventus #2) offered to someone on #3 list, and their slot offered to someone on waitlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Somehow only seeing this now. Serious work Padraig Mor!

Would love to jump in the next time you're organising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi,
    Happy to wait for your next consignment of TERRE D?HERMES PARFUM and CREED AVENTUS.

Cheers
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Padraig Mor please put me down for any available slots pretty please!

First flacon of Aventus (plus Hermes bottles) is in the country and due to me Tuesday. I will be ordering flacons #2 and #3 ASAP after this so payment requests for Aventus #3 have gone out this morning. It's currently in stock at the supplier so let's get those payments in quick folks!

Got my new rolls of bubble wrap Friday - pic attached. Jaysis, didn't realise they were so big - herself isn't too impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Aventus #3 payment sent. Thanks Padraig Mor!

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Whats the story with Keyzer's spot on the 2nd list, who replaced him from the 3rd list and did i get a spot on that 3rd one :D

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Whats the story with Keyzer's spot on the 2nd list, who replaced him from the 3rd list and did i get a spot on that 3rd one :D

Longshanks took Keyzer's spot and Rod Munch took his. You're actually next on the Aventus specific wait list although there may be others who asked for any available fragrance as well. Hopefully everyone will pay though! I'll be back with more Aventus very soon anyway. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wetlandsboy

Hi, Padraig Mor. Thanks for this. Please put me on the list for any Tom Ford/Creed. Many thanks, Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭deandean

Hi, Padraig Mor, thank you for all the good work. Out of interest from your earlier post I went into town today and sampled the Tom Ford fragrances - fabulous. The 'Oud Wood' was my pick, and the leathers were powerful as well.
    If you've space on a future list for Tom Ford (or anything half-similar), please stick my name on it.
    Many thanks, Dean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Chester Copperpot

Could you also put me on the list for any Tom Ford. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 45 incaseiforget

Can I be please be put on future lists for Tom Ford Hermes and Aventus! If any slots come up sooner for any fragrance you currently have sign me up! Thanks in advance...
    Will have a v happy hubby wafting through the house...win/win!

• Advertisement

deandean wrote: »
    Hi, Padraig Mor, thank you for all the good work. Out of interest from your earlier post I went into town today and sampled the Tom Ford fragrances - fabulous. The 'Oud Wood' was my pick, and the leathers were powerful as well.
    If you've space on a future list for Tom Ford (or anything half-similar), please stick my name on it.
    Many thanks, Dean.

Didn't actually like Oud Wood too much myself although admittedly I only sniffed the bottle which is a poor way of testing - I owe it another chance!

Re Tom Ford: I'm hoping to do another Tobacco Vanille in the next little while, but haven't confirmed this yet (I need someone to pick it up for me abroad). Will look at doing the whole Private Blend line later, but prices would be higher due to paying retail.

Re lists, sign ups, etc: I'll try my best to notify people individually, but your best bet is to subscribe to this thread (click the Follow button at the top) with instant notifications for all the latest news. New splits will normally be flagged a day or two in advance (previous purchasers get additional notification as I know they're good to pay!).

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine in stock and ordered today.

Rough timeline for next few weeks for purchasers and would be buyers:
    Aventus flacon #1 and Hermes bottles 1 and 2 expected to arrive tomorrow Tuesday 2nd May.

Aventus flacons 2 and 3 will be ordered once I confirm everything is OK with shipping etc and I have all #3 payments in hand - expected delivery time to me 1 week.

Empty bottles ETA Wednesday maybe (they're with AddressPal at the moment). Have the packaging supplies already.

Orange Sanguine expected to me Monday 8th May roughly.

Amouage: I haven't heard jack **** from the supplier so have just emailed them asking for an update / tracking number.

So it's a case of working through all this lot as the supplies arrive. Will probably hold off new splits for a couple of weeks until I get most of these done - time at a premium at the moment as have a stag all next weekend and communions every other weekend in May (my own kid included)!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭supue

In the search for the scent from Oman, I bought 50ml of Tom Ford's Oud Wood (it wasn't it either) thinking it was closest to the smell after it settles. My wife was pregnant at the time and couldn't stand the smell of it after putting it on - it's extremely strong at first. Still have half a bottle left and I wouldn't consider it ahead of either Aventus or the Hermes despite its price tag.

Does the attached count as a money shot? Aventus #1 and both Hermes received OK. Still waiting on a couple of payments but ordered Aventus flacons #2 and #3 anyway tonight. Unfortunately they only had one left, so will have to wait until they're restocked for them to ship - start of next week hopefully.

Finally got tracking info for the Amouage - seems to have arrived in Ireland Sunday, but still not showing up on An Post's tracking (registered mail). Hmmmm.......hope there's not a rather nice smelling, wet, box in Portlaoise!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Oh wow, i am new here. How do i go about getting on a list for any future Aventus splits? I am reaching the end of the bottle I was bought last year and didn't fancy shelling out over 200 quid again for it.

Oh wow, i am new here. How do i go about getting on a list for any future Aventus splits? I am reaching the end of the bottle I was bought last year and didn't fancy shelling out over 200 quid again for it.

Subscribe to this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Hi Padraig are there any new splits coming for a newcomer like myself?

Cheers

Hi Padraig are there any new splits coming for a newcomer like myself?

Cheers

Absolutely! Just give me a couple of weeks to get through this lot and I'll be back with more.

Amouage picked up today, and Atelier and Aventus #2 and #3 expected Monday. Unfortunately the bottle supplier sent me some wrong size bottles but I'll email relevant people re delay on this.

Note I'm away for the weekend so may be delayed in replying to messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Once this is all done and dusted, are we having a Gentleman's Club Beers where everyone turns up wearing Creed Aventus? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Knex. wrote: »
    Once this is all done and dusted, are we having a Gentleman's Club Beers where everyone turns up wearing Creed Aventus? :D

Where ever we go the wimmins will be dripping like broken freezers when they get a shniff...

Advertisement