Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin Summer League 2011

Options
  • 31-05-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

dslsig.jpg
    Hi everyone,

Dublin's Hat Summer League is here!
    The league starts on Monday 13th June from 7-9pm in Herbert Park.
    Post-game banter and free chips/sausages will also be available courtesy of McCloskey's pub in Donnybrook.

What's more, after 9 successful years of Co-ed summer league, we're expanding a little bit.
    This year, we'll also be running a women's summer league on Tuesdays from Tuesday the 21st of June.
    Games are on in Herbert Park from 7-8pm, and we'll be retiring to McCloskeys afterwards for chips and banter again.

Some useful details:
    BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME!
    As a co-ed league, men and women are all welcome
    Registration is now open at www.dublinsummerleague.com
    The player fee is only €12 if you pay by the 12th. or €20 if you want to play in both leagues!
    Discs will be on sale
    So, if you want to play, sign up at www.dublinsummerleague.com

Regards,
    Gearoid O Fearghail, Grainne McCarthy, Killian Rogan, Aoife Delany

Facebook: facebook.com/dublinsummerleague
    Twitter: twitter.com/dubsummerleague

Anyone else playing in this?
    I know I am! (Well, I'm running it, so of course I am)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Nedermeyer

Signed up last night ~ have 2 mates signed up aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

awesome.

Don't forget, this starts on Monday!

Advertisement