Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deferral of fitness test

• 17-02-2019 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Doing the fitness test this week, but have been unfortunate to have been struck with a bad flu - bad enough that i would be no where near my best on the day

Anyone know the procedure - if there is one - for medical deferrals of this nature? Ill go to doc and get cert as needed.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭paddyCPW

Waestrel wrote: »
    Hi all

Doing the fitness test this week, but have been unfortunate to have been struck with a bad flu - bad enough that i would be no where near my best on the day

Anyone know the procedure - if there is one - for medical deferrals of this nature? Ill go to doc and get cert as needed.

Cheers

Get the doctors certificate and email it to appointments.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Henry2006

Hi all

Cheers
    It won’t be a problem but you need to go to doctor and get a very to state this and also to state on the very when you will be fit to do the test. Email it to hr and also ring to say you have sent it. They will issue you a new date aprox 2 weeks after whatever date your doctor puts on cert

• Registered Users Posts: 14 EL11

Hi all

Cheers
    I was supposed to have it last Friday but wasn't able to make it. Rang up HR and they said it was no problem, and that they'd email me when new dates are available as the next two weeks are full.
    You mightn't even need to send a Doctors Cert but it probably wouldn't be any harm.

Advertisement