Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Give Longclaw a good home

Options
  • 17-02-2019 6:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Rewatching GOT in anticipation of the new series.
    I hadn't noticed on the last watch through, but John really wants rid of that sword doesn't he? It's like "oh hello, I've not met you before. Some bloke gave me this sword to look after, would you like it?"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

s.curran wrote: »
    Rewatching GOT in anticipation of the new series.
    I hadn't noticed on the last watch through, but John really wants rid of that sword doesn't he? It's like "oh hello, I've not met you before. Some bloke gave me this sword to look after, would you like it?"
    He offers it to Jorah Mormont because it is the Mormont family sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

It was his fathers (Lord Commanders) sword who gave it to John when hes son became a slaver as was banished

John offered it back as his son was now serving his queen with honour

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Plopsu

Pah! The only true home for Longclaw is in the Night King's chest.

Advertisement