Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 27 Adios Ricky Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Yeah that previous plan lasted about 5 hours. Can't sell aguero in this form. No idea what to do now. As has been mentioned there aren't many good captain options besides auba.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ok So I hit the free hit:

Lloris
    Pereira Kolasinac Lascelles
    Pogba Salah Son Felipe
    Aubameyang(C) Jimenez Arnie

Bench; Hamer,Doherty,Rice,Camarasa

Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ok So I hit the free hit:

Lloris
    Pereira Kolasinac Lascelles
    Pogba Salah Son Felipe
    Aubameyang(C) Jimenez Arnie

Bench; Hamer,Doherty,Rice,Camarasa

Thoughts?

Did a draft earlier and it was similar... will leave it a few days before deciding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Another note to self:

I'm considering a -8 to do

Sane out for Pogba

Jiminez or Rashford out for PEA

Richarlison out for a budget Midfielder (Jota if I sell Rashford or a 4.9 or less if I sell Jiminez)

I banked the hit this week, and now want to hold Aguero until he breaks :P

Will be waiting until after the Cup games anyway for injuries, plan on playing the Free Hit in GW31 so matches there are not really figuring into my thoughts.

Potential double GW in 32 seems like it would be easier to aim towards than getting close to 11 players in blank GW31

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Deeney out, Rondon in with the one free transfer.
    Hoping the third choice striker spot is sorted for the rest of the season as Newcastle have a fairly good run of games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Any suggestions for a Sane replacement? I have 10.7 to spend and my other playing mids are Pogba, Son & Salah, with Kayal being a perma sub.

Forwards are Rashford, Kun & Jimenez.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Lemlin wrote: »
    Any suggestions for a Sane replacement? I have 10.7 to spend and my other playing mids are Pogba, Son & Salah, with Kayal being a perma sub.

Forwards are Rashford, Kun & Jimenez.

Mane

Have the what to do with Sterling & Aguero dilemma now.

Aguero to Auba no hit

Or Sterling to a 6.2m midfielder & Llorente to Aubameyang -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Digne > Pereira.

Possibly also Ricky > Madisson for a -4.

Is that worth it? Leicester's fixtures are too good to turn down I think. I'm pretty set on Pereira but Ricky needs to go too at some stage. Any other good midfielders around the 6.8m mark?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Chesty08 wrote: »

Or Sterling to a 6.2m midfielder & Llorente to Aubameyang -4?

Barnes or iwobi are on my list as potential Ricky replacements or see how almiron looks tonight Newcastle have a nice run incoming with back to back home games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Aubameyang for Aguero then the reverse a week later . Simple..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,224 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep. Same plan here ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Badly burnt by PEA over the last 2 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I think anyone who had Aguero for the last 2 weeks should be denied the option to buy Auba for the next few weeks.

I'll set up on an online petition, who's with me?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I think anyone who had Aguero for the last 2 weeks should be denied the option to buy Auba for the next few weeks.

Why you gotta do me like that man ? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Is this definitely the Free Hit weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Not for me anyway - only 2 games off. There are blankier blanks coming up.

[HTML][/HTML]
    Barnes or iwobi are on my list as potential Ricky replacements or see how almiron looks tonight Newcastle have a nice run incoming with back to back home games

Yes I'm looking at Almiron, Tielemans or maybe just go with Fraser. I'm feeling punty though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Not for me anyway - only 2 games off. There are blankier blanks coming up.

Exactly, my squad currently has 1 player with a blank this week (Sterling). The next blanks could have 6/7 missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Long time before the next gw so anyone making transfers now is very brave. CL matches coming up, then FA Cup.

Will be waiting until after the fa cup for sure, as results there will determine what type of dgw / bgw strategy I go for, so every transfer from now on will be informed by that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I'm not necessarily in the mood for a punt but finding Leicester's fixtures too hard to ignore. However, their form along with Maddison's isn't great. I still might chance him for 4 gws or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,019 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Digne ----> Pereira looks the play for me.

i'll keep my 5 Liverpool/Utd players I'd say. But it'll all depend on how everyone gets through the next 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Far from it. Unless you're in a real mess it seems like the lowest benefit week to use it of all the blanks or doubles. It's a very valuable chip, probably the best after the wildcard imo. If you can negotiate this week with a hit or 2 I'd look to hold it personally.

The proximity of the the next two blanks in 31 and 33 to the DGW in 32 mean that free hit will be invaluable for either 31 or 32, especially as the teams blanking in 31 will probably double in 32.

Why you gotta do me like that man ?

Perhaps an enforced -4 hit to bring in Shane Long would be more suitable penalty to those smug Aguero owners instead.

Actually that's harsh on Long. A -4 to bring a mandatory transfer of Benteke would be sufficient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Townsend - Son I think

Pea - Kun next week then

• Registered Users Posts: 22,395 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭shmeee

No way, unless you've 10 players between the 4 blanks teams.

Majority will be pushing to have 10 playing. I'll have the exact 11 and hopefully they all start. Tripper the one at risk of rotation for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Free hit is surely fa cup quarters weekend when there is also prem fixs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have the funds to do Ricky to Pogba, but also want to get rid of Ings. Getting in Pogba means stuck with Ings.

Any other suggestions for replacement for Ricky and Ings, 2.3 in bank. Current Midfeild and Forwards are as so...

Salah Fraser March Son Richarlison

Mitrovic Agüero Ings

FFFix suggests Felipe Anderson and Arnautovic, although wondering is two West Ham players too many.

Advertisement