Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo Sport PS4

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wish I'd gotten this when it was on sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,434 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thinking of getting this since the single player was released, saw its 35 in cex which seems like a good price. Is there any customisation in this like decals, paint jobs, spoilers, wheels, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Thinking of getting this since the single player was released, saw its 35 in cex which seems like a good price. Is there any customisation in this like decals, paint jobs, spoilers, wheels, etc?

Ya, you can change the car livery but maybe not spoilers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Wish I'd gotten this when it was on sale!

Wish again! It's 34 euro on the store now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,952 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I'm finding GT sport pretty good, online racing is good fun, they've added more single player content. Do find myself playing mostly with dual shock, should probably make the effort and connect up wheel. Pity no proper VR mode for day to day racing, VR bit very limited. Could do with more tracks being added... some more of the classic tracks. It did get Monza added recently though

• Advertisement

Le Mans circuit added there yesterday. Good that the updates keep coming (although they do take a while to update)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

picked this up in gamestop for 10 euro the last day. good game so far. online seems alot better this time round. might finally invest in a wheel.

Red bull ring is another nice addition

The driving penalties can be a bit a bitch sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭Doge

Saw this on Team VVV site, if the PS5 will be capable of this fidelity in VR it's going to look amazing. I suppose it would nicer they focussed on physics rather than graphics though....
    Polyphony, the guys behind the Gran Turismo series, recently took to the stage at the SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 industry event (which showcases the latest in computer graphics and techniques) to reveal that they have been secretly working on their own version of real-time ray tracing.

Real-time ray tracing (which has been the stuff of dreams until the release of NVIDIA’s RTX 20-series) provides authentic looking shadows and reflections courtesy of the game engine tracing the rays of light as it bounces off the many different objects in a scene.

The (admittedly poor quality) video below, via wccftech, demonstrates the advanced lighting and reflections in what we can only assume to be a Gran Turismo Sport build of some sort, see for yourself below (starting at 7:25).

Advertisement