Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Series 26

Options
  • 17-02-2019 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭

Time for a new thread?

So far I've enjoyed the estates in Norway, but they did the car up a mountain with land anchor in Clarkson's day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 s.curran

You do have to love Rory's enthusiasm for a car that most people wouldn't consider going for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I watched a bit of tonight's episode with the new M5 and AMG E63 S. The cars are out of this world but I found the segment a bit meh...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

It was. I did like the Sri Lanka trip though, even if they had done the sea crossing in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I adore the revolving dashboard on the Bentley Continental GT. It's beautiful & elegant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Wow. What a race.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I enjoyed last night's episode. Yes, it felt like a rehash of one of the classic old challenge episodes, but was very entertaining I thought. Always loved those episodes where they get a fixed budget to buy a banger and are set ridiculous challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 s.curran

As much as I am enjoying this series, it does feel like for pretty much every episode we can say, oh, they've done something like that before.

Advertisement