Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Repeating exams

Options
  • 31-01-2018 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you have failed your January exams, can they be repeated, my son is in his last year of a Level 7 degree in Computer Science, he has said he wants to drop out but if they can be repeated for him to graduate he will repeat them, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 racingboo

Best thing is for him to ask the lecturers. Repeats are possible up to a point, but I'm not sure of the exact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Hi all,
    Just wondering if you have failed your January exams, can they be repeated, my son is in his last year of a Level 7 degree in Computer Science, he has said he wants to drop out but if they can be repeated for him to graduate he will repeat them, thanks

he can repeat the exams, I passed my level 7 year in computing science the only problem for him is that he will only gain a pass degree now. he can't get a merit or higher because of failing exams.

Advertisement