Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anna Camp and Skylar Astin are over, not pitch perfect married anymore :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭jellybear

Michelle Williams has split from her husband Phil Elverum. They were married for less than a year. 

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Adele and Simon Konecki have split after 3 years of marriage and 7 years together

Adele and Simon Konecki have split after 3 years of marriage and 7 years together

She will have material for a new album

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Rumours abounding aplenty on Twitter thst prince William has been caught doing the dirt on Kate with one of their friends, Rose . It was reported in the last few weeks that Kate has banished Rose from their inner circle. Now we know why!!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

There's a few variants of the rumour circulating:

One is that it was a strategic fake story designed to identify a leak in their inner circle to the press, others are that it was MM who told one of her friends in good faith who then leaked it or that she herself leaked it deliberately. The other one I heard was that the rift is actually between the brothers as the younger disapproves of the actions of the elder one. Who knows.

They won't split I'd say though.

Neyite wrote: »
    There's a few variants of the rumour circulating:

One is that it was a strategic fake story designed to identify a leak in their inner circle to the press, others are that it was MM who told one of her friends in good faith who then leaked it or that she herself leaked it deliberately. The other one I heard was that the rift is actually between the brothers as the younger disapproves of the actions of the elder one. Who knows.

They won't split I'd say though.

I feel very sorry for Kate. She may live in the lap of luxury but imho it’s a rotten goldfish bowl.

It's being reported that Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson have broken off their engagement.

Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale are over now too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭ofcork

Johnny ward has spilt with his gf of 6 years strictly curse?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have split after four years together. They're 'amicably working out how to share custody of their daughter'.

• Advertisement

dee_mc wrote: »
    Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk have split after four years together. They're 'amicably working out how to share custody of their daughter'.

Lady GaGa will provide him a shoulder or more :p

Model Shanina Shaik has ended her marriage to DJ Ruckus after 13 months.

Rachael Leigh Cook and husband Daniel Gillies announce split after 14 years of marriage,
    they have a five-year-old daughter Charlotte and a four-year-old son Theodore

Chris Martin and Dakota Johnson have allegedly split up. Not confirmed though.

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have split after 7 months of marriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

jellybear wrote: »
    Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have split after 7 months of marriage.

In fairness, that comes as absolutely no shock. I always thought their marriage was more of a publicity stunt more than anything else. She is too wild to settle with anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rachael Leigh Cook and husband Daniel Gillies announce split after 14 years of marriage,
    they have a five-year-old daughter Charlotte and a four-year-old son Theodore

Sorry for the late reply but man, Rachel Leigh Cook! There’s a blast from the past.

In fairness, that comes as absolutely no shock. I always thought their marriage was more of a publicity stunt more than anything else. She is too wild to settle with anyone.

The old hopeless romantic in me thought they would last as they had got back together after being each other's first loves :o

Sam Claflin has separated from wife Laura Haddock

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »

Jamie Foxx has a new lady, model and singer Sela Vave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭tonycascarino

I wouldn't really call them celebs (maybe on the Z list scale) but Love Island's Greg O'Shea & Amber Gill split after 39 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I wouldn't really call them celebs (maybe on the Z list scale) but Love Island's Greg O'Shea & Amber Gill split after 39 days.
    They're on the LLS tonight together so doubtful.

To thine own self be true

Miley Cyrus and Kaitlynn Carter Jenner have split

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are taking time apart

Sam Claflin has separated from wife Laura Haddock

Awww, they always looked so loved up. :(

Christina Hendricks and Geoffrey Arend are divorcing after ten years. The statement included “We will work together to raise our two beautiful dogs” - that may be the new “conscious uncoupling” in the ridiculous stakes. :eek: :pac:

Pete Davidson and Margaret Qualley have broke up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Pete Davidson and Margaret Qualley have broke up

Pete Davidson is really doing the rounds - Ariana Grande, Kate Beckinsale. Who's next?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Sharon Corr and her husband have split. They have recently been living in Spain and Sharon's husband is now dating the sister in law of the king of Spain. They have been married about 17 years and have 2 children. So sad to see a marriage end especially when there's children involved.

Advertisement