Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Old filling issue see image

Options
  • 21-08-2019 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭

What can be done with this to protect till I go in, not looking for diagnosis

Will be going Monday regarding it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dianthus

Internet diagnosis is not allowed on Boards.ie
    It will need to be assessed clinically & radiogaphically.
    ?Decay. ?Nerve health. ?Restorability. ?Occlusion (bite).
    ?any other fractures in the tooth. Ect ect
    Your dentist will discuss all the options, pros, cons& costs

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Dianthus wrote: »
    Internet diagnosis is not allowed on Boards.ie
    It will need to be assessed clinically & radiogaphically.
    ?Decay. ?Nerve health. ?Restorability. ?Occlusion (bite).
    ?any other fractures in the tooth. Ect ect
    Your dentist will discuss all the options, pros, cons& costs

Sorry not really looking for diagnosis

Filled a long number of years ago and my occlusion is bad anyway. He always gives out about it in a good way!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

i would reccomend you keep it nice and clean and avoid hard foods on that side and get to your dentist asap......while its impossible to tell on the internet, I would not be overly concerned that it will be very bad....but who knows....not me anyway.

Advertisement