Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grinds thread

Options
  • 09-07-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I was thinking maybe we could start a grinds thread for people offering different grinds for students in DkIT . So maybe Papa will make a thread and sticky all our posts

For instance

I would like to offer people Accounting grinds all levels catered for , I have a Hons degree in Accounting and I am now a Masters Student also. Pm for rates etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Excellent idea!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Great idea - I can offer Java Programming grinds - again pm for rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 conkerrigan

Can help any students out with Detailed Drawings (especially 1st Yrs). If draughtsmanship and scaled drawings are difficult for you maybe you need additional help. Additionally Im offering Solidworks Tuition for beginners......
    fell free to contact me... pm me to find my contact details cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tomm1077

Can anyone offer grinds in Engineering Maths? I have Cert in Mechanical Engineering that I got in 1997 & have decided to go back to do a degree in mechatronics. I'm just looking to brush up on my Maths before I start in September. I llive in Drogheda so have no problems getting to Dundalk!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 craigcurran

I am just wondering if anyone can offer me grinds to help in Measurement & Pricing. I have failed this subject and must repeat this subject before August and now have repeat CA so am looking for a hand with it aswell. I live in Cavan but if requires I can get to dundalk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 antonnorris85

Can help any students out with Detailed Drawings (especially 1st Yrs). If draughtsmanship and scaled drawings are difficult for you maybe you need additional help. Additionally Im offering Solidworks Tuition for beginners......

Hows things, im in need of solid works grinds, im a 3rd year industrial innovation student living in drogheda, i have repeat projects to complete for September 1st, i have the basics in solid works but i need to improve, can you help me out? my email is <mod snip> cheers

Mod note:
    Please don't put email addresses on thread, please use the PM function if you wish to give a poster your email details.

im in need of help on part modelling and assembly of valves, office products like a mouse and stappler etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19 aroch10

I am just wondering if anyone can offer me grinds to help in Measurement & Pricing. I have failed this subject and must repeat this subject before August and now have repeat CA so am looking for a hand with it aswell. I live in Cavan but if requires I can get to dundalk

Hi :) what course are you doing? there is different modules of measurement and costing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tednicholas

good thinkin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

I can give help in pretty much any kind of researching and am dkit specific

Ideal for group projects or if you are sick of wasting hours finding stuff for projects

Suited to 3rd or 4th year or masters

PM me

Timing is everything so get me before your project deadlines

• Advertisement

I am in need of grinds in solid works. I have repeat assembly drawings to complete for the 1st september, e.g anchor blocks, staplers, pivots, grinder attachement. Can you help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Does anyone have Mechanical Engineering MATHS grinds they could give for year 1 Mechanical engineering ?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ACAandCTA

Hi,

If anyone is looking for grinds in accounting/business or taxation please feel free to pm me to discuss.

I am a recently qualified chartered tax adviser (2014) and qualified chartered accountant (2013) having trained in a Big 4 firm. I completed an undergrad at UCD and a masters at DCU, lecturing on financial statement analysis at UCD and tutoring in management accounting at DCU during my own studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Anyone available for accounting grinds for first year student? PM please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 billusername

I'm looking for first year accounting grinds if anyone's available pm me

Advertisement