Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xiaomi Yeelight AC220V RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulb - €11.78 delivered

Options
  • 07-09-2017 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭

Great reviews, great price, and I'm a big fan of this manufacturer. The kids will have a bit of craic with them at least.

16 Million Colors 1700 - 6500K WiFi Enabled Work with Amazon Alexa MIJIA IFTTT Support Open API Support Google Home

https://www.gearbest.com/smart-lighting/pp_361555.html?wid=21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Nice one, cheers for the heads up.

The non coloured one is also there on offer for anyone that just needs a plain wifi controlled bulb.

FYI for anyone tempted to try a discount code it will cancel out the original reduction.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,260 ✭✭✭✭ted1

What's the name of the iOS app you use with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,523 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Mi Home

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Showing as €18.82 for me excluding delivery ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Showing as €18.82 for me excluding delivery ?

For me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Showing as $18 something

Was definitely $13 something earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 11,900 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I'm seeing €14.22

• Registered Users Posts: 6,534 ✭✭✭SteM

GBX wrote: »
    I'm seeing €14.22

Me too.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

GBX wrote: »
    I'm seeing €14.22

It's up and down like a yoyo, just refreshed and see this price now.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Just in case people are thinking of lighting a whole room with it - it 600lumen so about 50w equivalent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

€9.25 with coupon code MILEDUK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Yamanoto wrote: »

How do you get this to work? For me it raises the price from 14 euro to 18 euro when i used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

*Good spot lad

Note: *Code applies to a single unit purchase only so it you were going to buy more than one, just place multiple orders.

cronos wrote: »
    How do you get this to work? For me it raises the price from 14 euro to 18 euro when i used it.
    Just insert the code and the APPLY code. This will reduce the price to €9.25

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Barti

Looks great, though they all seem to be a screw cap rather than the bayonet cap which won't work for my place unfortunately.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

God damn. Ordered before seeing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,919 ✭✭✭dodzy

Barti wrote: »
    Looks great, though they all seem to be a screw cap rather than the bayonet cap which won't work for my place unfortunately.
    http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/products/lighting/light-bulbs-accessories/koppla-b22-to-e27-bulb-converter-art-90295615/

God damn. Ordered before seeing this.
    Cancel & re-order. Go through live-chat portal and they might apply the discount to save hassle.

Still can't get MILEDUK to work

Have only one bulb in the basket. But keep getting the following when I apply the code.

FIXED PRICE Coupon: $10.99
    Code for single unit price only; VIP Price, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt.
    Click here to cancel coupon code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭loopymum

I can't get the code to work either, says it doesn't exist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,534 ✭✭✭SteM

Thanks, this worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

cronos wrote: »
    Still can't get MILEDUK to work

Have only one bulb in the basket. But keep getting the following when I apply the code.

FIXED PRICE Coupon: $10.99
    Code for single unit price only; VIP Price, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt.
    Click here to cancel coupon code

Did you check that the stated subtotal below this has changed? It says this when the coupon has been applied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Pique

Pity there's no B22 fittings. These would be good for security too. I assume you can control them via the Web not just from the same network?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Pique wrote: »
    Pity there's no B22 fittings. These would be good for security too. I assume you can control them via the Web not just from the same network?

B22 is dead, just buy the adaptors above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

I get price of €14.22, add the discount code MILEDUK and the price increases to €18.82 - that's mad Ted!

I get price of €14.22, add the discount code MILEDUK and the price increases to €18.82 - that's mad Ted!

scroll down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

I just did, but yours is the last message, with nothing but the quick reply below, which I'm typing in now.........

..but slightly more seriously, I did and the subtotal at the bottom of page is same.....thanks anyway

ah okay the same price of 18.82 happened to me but with the subtotal discounted which was weird, thought it'd be the same for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

The MILEDUK code worked for me when just buying one but says it's expired when I try to order a second, still happy with one for less than a tenor so Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,260 ✭✭✭✭ted1

The code worked for me, ordered two.

What's the story with the postage and registered with Belgium?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

ted1 wrote: »

What's the story with the postage and registered with Belgium?

They ship it to Belgium and it gets redirected to Ireland, if it is anything like the Sweden and NL options i have used before.

• Advertisement

Anyone worked out a way to get this to work for multiple?

Advertisement