Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Lunneys alleged attacker dies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

high_king wrote: »
    Are you actually trying to claim he got suspended sentences for his activities against QIH or are you making up what was actually posted as you usually do ?

To date, in the years since the attacks, intimidation, violence, threats and criminal damage campaign started against QIH and its new directors, not a single arrest of anyone has ever made made by the Gardai, never mind a single conviction, never mind a suspended sentence. The Gardai done nothing.

It is you that is being creative which is understandable given your level of ignorance shown in your various posts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 418 ✭✭high_king

Edgware wrote: »
    It is you that is being creative which is understandable given your level of ignorance shown in your various posts

Unlike yourself I deal with the actual facts :

To date, in the all the years since the all the attacks, intimidation, violence, threats and criminal damage campaign started against QIH and its new directors :

How many arrests were made by the Gardai ? Name a single one
    How many convictions were obtained ? Name a single one
    How many sentences were handed out ? Name a single one

Name just ONE over the entire criminal campaign against QIH's new management, and the multi million damage caused ?

To date, in the all the years since the all the attacks, intimidation, violence, threats and criminal damage campaign started against QIH and its new directors :

Name just ONE over the entire criminal campaign against QIH's new management, and the multi million damage caused ?
    What ditch are you hurling on?

Name ONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Did anyone else find that Spotlight show very weak? Sensationalism from 2004 about how he collected waste waste with a license, and then paid to dump it in a licensed landfill. The big crime was that he didn't pay the duties. It's hardly criminal, gangland stuff. He found a cheaper landfill in Scotland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭Letwin_Larry

actually 2 arrests this morning. could the net on Mr. Moneybags be closing?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-arrest-two-men-and-a-woman-in-probe-into-kidnap-and-torture-of-kevin-lunney-38691600.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

The owner of the commercial vehicle breakers yard/farm where K Lunney was tortured, his wife and son.

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    The owner of the commercial vehicle breakers yard/farm where K Lunney was tortured, his wife and son.

the hunters become the hunted.
    LOL:D

Either the DNA tests of the van found in Co. Meath have come back, or mobile phone records/numbers found in Derbyshire have proven a link.

It looked strange that he wasn't arrested sooner, having been recorded on CCTV buying the bleach ( he complained about the price, and the counter staff remembered this fact).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Either the DNA tests of the van found in Co. Meath have come back, or mobile phone records/numbers found in Derbyshire have proven a link.

It looked strange that he wasn't arrested sooner, having been recorded on CCTV buying the bleach ( he complained about the price, and the counter staff remembered this fact).

Imagine being that dumb.

• Advertisement

must be from Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

He has a point, the directors at Quinn were screaming for help from the Gardai FIVE years ago
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/ex-quinn-managers-asked-n%C3%B3ir%C3%ADn-o-sullivan-for-help-five-years-ago-1.4079784
    Management at the former Quinn Group called for a special cross-Border policing task force more than five years ago to tackle escalating violent attacks against the Cavan-Fermanagh business.

The request, which was dealt with by the then Garda commissioner Nóirín O’Sullivan, predates the directors who took over the business renamed as Quinn Industrial Holdings (QIH) in late 2014 and who have faced increased personal intimidation and attacks since then.

A growing risk of personal injury from spiralling violence led to the request for more intensive Border policing as management at Aventas Group, formerly Quinn Group, struggled to cope with the attacks that began after the former Anglo Irish Bank took control of the group from businessman Seán Quinn.

Dozens of acts of vandalism and damage to former Quinn Group equipment and properties have taken place in the years since April 2011. Mr Quinn has repeatedly condemned the attacks.

The violence included two attacks where lives were potentially put at risk. In December 2013, a stolen oil tanker was driven into the former Quinn Group head office near Derrylin, Co Fermanagh and set on fire.

In March 2014, a 4x4 vehicle loaded with tyres, petrol and gas canisters was driven into the foyer of the Quinn Packaging premises in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan. There were almost 20 people working inside the building at the time.

The vehicles on both occasions effectively amounted to bombs and the assessment of the Garda Síochána and Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) at the time was that they could have led to fatalities if they had combusted.

In response, Aventas management urged the government to set up a special task force to address the violence.

They basically drove bombs onto the properties where staff were working back in 2014. And still the Gardai did not put an end to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

When is this cockroach being burned or buried anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Imagine being that dumb.

Reading this , just reminds me of the film "Deliverance"!!!
    Ill put a bet down these guys will look the part also..

No evidence Taser was used according to UK police.

https://www.rte.ie/news/uk/2019/1114/1090939-cyril-mcguinness/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Dante7 wrote: »

Bugger il cancel that wreath in the shape of a taser then, shame sure his loving family and friends we would have been touched by the gesture.......just a basic S.C.U.M then , which church is it.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    He has a point, the directors at Quinn were screaming for help from the Gardai FIVE years ago
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/ex-quinn-managers-asked-n%C3%B3ir%C3%ADn-o-sullivan-for-help-five-years-ago-1.4079784

They basically drove bombs onto the properties where staff were working back in 2014. And still the Gardai did not put an end to it.

Well, the Group HQ is in the UK (Fermanagh) so the Gardai could be excused for that one, but the Packaging factory is in Cavan about 600 metrers from the Garda Station.
    The Gardai drive past it every day to buy diesel for their cars.
    If the Gardai spin around in the filling station forecourt, they are in the UK, the border runs across the forecourt....

I initially rubbished the reports of him being tasered at a high voltage as conspiracy theory nonsense. However, this latest report doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that it didn't occur. Given what we now know about him being an MI5 informant, I wouldn't necessarily rule it out that he was offed.

I initially rubbished the reports of him being tasered at a high voltage as conspiracy theory nonsense. However, this latest report doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that it didn't occur. Given what we know know about him being an MI5 informant, I wouldn't necessarily rule it out that he was offed.

I've no issue with any criminal, especially a low life like that being tasered, but it's pretty obvious someone didn't want him talking. (and no I don't know who didn't or why). The British police are not that inept, pretty routine type raid for them . . and he certainly didn't die of fright or shock at a police raid as some people would like you to believe.

I've no issue with any criminal, especially a low life like that being tasered, but it's pretty obvious someone didn't want him talking. (and no I don't know who didn't or why). The British police are not that inept, pretty routine type raid for them . . and he certainly didn't die of fright or shock at a police raid as some people would like you to believe.

Except that in the previous week it was announced that the police officer who tasered Dalian Atkinson was to be charged.with murder.

• Advertisement

Except that in the previous week it was announced that the police officer who tasered Dalian Atkinson was to be charged.with murder.

lets see if this one is then . . don't hold your breath

I initially rubbished the reports of him being tasered at a high voltage as conspiracy theory nonsense. However, this latest report doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that it didn't occur. Given what we now know about him being an MI5 informant, I wouldn't necessarily rule it out that he was offed.

Definitely a conspiracy. Was he hiding behind the grassy knoll in Dallas as well or maybe on a high powered motorcycle in the tunnell in Paris

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭razor8

I’d be afraid all these people arrested will now say they were terrified of DJ and had to cooperate with his plans now that he’s gone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,079 ✭✭✭✭elperello

razor8 wrote: »
    I’d be afraid all these people arrested will now say they were terrified of DJ and had to cooperate with his plans now that he’s gone

Not much of a defence TBH.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Looking at his photo from the media he had that very puffy, unhealthy face common in chronic alcoholics so his death should really not come as a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Definitely a conspiracy. Was he hiding behind the grassy knoll in Dallas as well or maybe on a high powered motorcycle in the tunnell in Paris

Who are you working for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Looking at his photo from the media he had that very puffy, unhealthy face common in chronic alcoholics so his death should really come as a surprise.

Plus he was a lardarse. Fat unhealthy smokers in their fifties die all the time. Some of the conspiracy theories going on in this thread are over the top, if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Plus he was a lardarse. Fat unhealthy smokers in their fifties die all the time. Some of the conspiracy theories going on in this thread are over the top, if you ask me.

The hack of the bloke. That photo alone should be plastered all over billboards as an advertisement of the dangers of not looking after yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭Jeff2

tdf7187 wrote: »

Sure he could have died of heart attack that night after letting off a loud fart while he was sleeping and got startled by it the state he was in.

• Advertisement

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Who are you working for?
    You'll know soon enough when the D.A. gets the Grand Jury up and running

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement