Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

There is a trending hashtag on Twitter right now about the reprehensible decision to use a person's thong as defense in a rape case. Some people are tweeting pictures of their thongs in protest. I don't have a problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is someone tweeting a picture of their two white thongs absolutely covered in sh*t stains. Not something I want to see while eating my lunch. Absolutely revolting. Talk about lacking self awareness :mad:

You had me at

WhatsApp messages are fair game but a thong isn't ?

TA at the double standards in this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Want to go for beers. Can't afford it.

Don't care. Bad day.

CONFLICTED!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!

northgirl wrote: »
    GO!!!!!!!!

We'll call that the tiebreak so! Off at 4!!!!!

We'll call that the tiebreak so! Off at 4!!!!!

Excellent choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

This aul site is nearly bunched isn't it? Slow as feck at times and I'm getting the Glitch again (though not on this thread)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GO!!!!!!!!

+1 for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

The in-laws are doing a Kris Kindle this year, like the previous 2 years and now there is an additional person added into the mix, whom I have a utter dislike for....lo and behold the silly cúnt had my name picked out.
    I wan't nothing to do with her, nor want anything off her...I had mentioned this, but the wife has said that I can't say that...
    Sometimes, I wish those attempts many years ago, did finish the job....

There is a trending hashtag on Twitter right now about the reprehensible decision to use a person's thong as defense in a rape case. Some people are tweeting pictures of their thongs in protest. I don't have a problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is someone tweeting a picture of their two white thongs absolutely covered in sh*t stains. Not something I want to see while eating my lunch. Absolutely revolting. Talk about lacking self awareness :mad:
    Seen that...I thought I was seeing things...until I seen the comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try_harder wrote: »
    I really dislike being referred to as Lad! I am 38 not 18!

Don't ever move to Carlow,Bunclody or Rathnure.

Danny_B wrote: »
    The in-laws are doing a Kris Kindle this year, like the previous 2 years and now there is an additional person added into the mix, whom I have a utter dislike for....lo and behold the silly cúnt had my name picked out.
    I wan't nothing to do with her, nor want anything off her...I had mentioned this, but the wife has said that I can't say that...

Talc laced with anthrax ?

• Advertisement

Talc laced with anthrax ?
    Oh Goodie!! I get to look forward to that haha!! :D
    Sadly the mare got me and thankfully I get to buy for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Ugh, was it some stupid joke or something. It was disgusting so I just scrolled down as fast as possible...wasn't bothered about the comments.

Ugh, was it some stupid joke or something. It was disgusting so I just scrolled down as fast as possible...wasn't bothered about the comments.
    Someone trying to be funny I suppose...They are not in short supply on that thread anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

People that come into work on their day off, I'm here working thinking of a million and one other places I'd like to be and you decide to spend your day off by coming into work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

"I'll be there in an hour", so do I put on the spuds and hope for punctuality, or wait and listen to "where's the dinner".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

"I'll be there in an hour", so do I put on the spuds and hope for punctuality, or wait and listen to "where's the dinner".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Dr going on about my weight, give me a tip on how to eat to overcome my sugar addiction.
    TA that it directly contradicts what the nutritionists have told me.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

My tremor is back and worse than before :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lingering headache, **** off!

Sudden wave of exhaustion hitting...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Don't ever move to Carlow,Bunclody or Rathnure.

Or cork or talk to any one

Meeting work doc tomorrow and I am sick- oh the irony

Or cork or talk to any one

What's wrong with Cark?

What's wrong with Cark?
    they say lad, alot...

Noting atall - they educated me there which was a considerable achievement in itself.

they say lad, alot...

Was boy or maybe bai when I was there

they say lad, alot...

and "like" :D

Was boy or maybe bai when I was there

Story bai!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well boi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

and "like" :D

"You Know"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement